What will your first flight after the A330-300 Rework?

All right so like I said in the 757 topic which you guys can check out Here made the 777 first flight one and the 757 one as well.
Why not make a third as to an old aircraft being reworked everyone’s favorite.
Let me know your, as I do enjoys these type of topics and hearing everyone’s route.

Mine will be KATL-PHNL or some other delta route 

Thanks again and Cheers!

36 Likes

If Air china comes then ZBAA-ZULS (one of the highest airports in the world)

3 Likes

If Thomas Cook scandy comes. Ill operate it on a a UK flight and do the last TC flight.

KMCO-EGCC

8 Likes

I’ll honestly probably do a couple takeoffs and landings on solo and that’ll be it.

I’m over long hauls and hubs.

11 Likes

Theres short haul a330 flights if you wanna check that out (mostly in europe and china)

2 Likes

Dublin to New York and it has to be
Aer Lingus

3 Likes

KCLT-KPHL AA A330, simple lol

1 Like

Probably LTFM-KJFK Turkish A333

1 Like

If the A333 from TAP came my first route would be LPPT-SBGR

2 Likes

Assuming the Edelwiess A333 is added, Zurich to Las Vegas

Using the liveries we have currently, Montreal to Vancouver in that Air Canada A333 😍

2 Likes

I understand that there’s short flights but they’re still between large airports. Over the past year or so that’s all I’ve done so the A330 really doesn’t open anything new.

1 Like

EIDW-KJFK wether the EI livery gets added or not 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

My favorite and most common one TFFR-LFPO covered by 3 compagnies

1 Like

Should be EDDF - CYVR with Lufthansa

1 Like

Virgin’s London (LHR) to Washington, D.C. (IAD) or Air China from Sanya (SYX) to Beijing (PEK). Or maybe Beijing Capital Airlines from Urumqi (URC) to Beijing (PKX)

1 Like

EGUL to EGUL via EGXS

1 Like

Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on the Singapore Airlines A333!

1 Like

KATL-PHNL in the Delta A330, my first long haul and widebody flight I ever did!!

1 Like

EHAM-TNCB, with the KLM a330 (hopefully it comes, otherwise generic is cool too)
Always flew that route when I was a kid and I loved the aircraft

4 Likes

At least it isnt TNCM (this airport gets too much attention in the Caribbean for some reason)

1 Like