What will your first ERJ flight be?

Same it’s been long awaited for the rework I’m thinking mine will be AA now since they are the only ones who fly the E175 out of TYS

2 Likes

I think my first flight will be either:

Denver to Sarasota - United
Seattle to Kalispell - Alaska
Chicago to Buffalo - American
Boise to Austin - Alaska

5 Likes

KICT-KIAH probably. I believe the use the E-175, I’m not sure. The rework will make regional flying so much better!

2 Likes

My first flight will be from Charlotte to Hilton Head (KHXD), operated by Republic Airline dba American Eagle. I’ve flown this exact route irl 3-4 times per year ever since the service switched over from the Dash 8, and can attest that it is one of the most unique environments in which an E-175 operates. From the busy aprons in Charlotte, to the short runway at KHXD(without an ILS), there’s so much this route has to offer, and that doesn’t even include the majestic views of the low country you get when approaching the island. All in all, a great way to experience an E-Jet.

Here’s some images of the route I’ve taken over the years:

5 Likes

what variant will it be?

3 Likes

I won’t really fly it because I quit IF, but if I ever somehow get to play it again, maybe the United E175 or Copa E190

4 Likes

First one I saw was at Sarasota int airport. I believe it came from New York. So I’ll probably do srq-lga or jfk.

3 Likes

Imma edit this to say it’ll most likely be my first ever irl E175 flight, KMKE to KDFW in the American livery

4 Likes

its the same thing with the 767, 747-400 and 800, and the A330-200F. Along with the A380, A340, and EVERY single one of the military planes.

2 Likes

Was sure hoping you would say KBWI. Haven’t done ORD-DCA yet. Just IND and BWI out of ORD so far. 🙃

5 Likes

Mine will definitely be from LaGuardia to Key West with Delta. Gotta push those fuel tanks to their limits 😏

2 Likes

This might be the best reply Key west is amazing, and I absolutely love flying into key west.

1 Like

Me too! It’s one of many places that we’ll be able to fly into more with the E jets once they come

4 Likes

Mine will probably be Miami to Key West.

2 Likes

LGA-EYW most likely with AA or Delta, or DCA or MIA to EYW with AA. OR JFK to EYW…Basically any EYW flight hahaha. Was gonna say @Joseph_Spinner would do LGA-EYW too but looks like he beat me to the thread

2 Likes

seems like EYW will be a popular destination now 😂

2 Likes

This will be mine as well, CLT-HHH, super fun little airport. Its a cool route to fly in real life as well. After that ill probably do JAX-DCA on Jetblue, even though they pulled the route it was one I flew a couple times.

2 Likes

I have already flown it but I probably would do Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the Delta 175

2 Likes

KBOI-KSEA. I love that route. Seattle is soooo pretty

2 Likes

If JetBlue stays or gets added, it would most likely be from KBOS-JFK

3 Likes