What will your first ERJ flight be?

Be patient, it will be out soon based on recent updates on the thread.

3 Likes

My guess is September 27th after I read the ATC schedule. Not official date though, just my guess.

1 Like

I will be flying the jetblue e190 considering that is what I fly for jetblue virtual.

2 Likes

Well idk why, but im now preferring more Business and Private aircrafts, not airlines. So my Flight will be Private flight on beautiful E-Jet with @MxP livery.

2 Likes

I will be doing DCA-SRQ internet American Sagle Livery as soon as it’s released

1 Like

Ever since the FDA livery was confirmed my new first ERJ route would be from RJOC - RJNS

LOT E175 from Prishtina (PRN) to Warsaw (WAW). Then probably some Air France HOP flights around France. After that I would move on to the U.S. routes and fly out of Philly and Newark mostly.

3 Likes

That’s a long e175 flight

1 Like

Cairo to Amman if Royal Jordanian E175 gets added

2 Likes

definitely Toronto - Charlottetown, with Air Canada Jazz

1 Like

Don’t they release on Mondays usually?

At most, but from seeing the ATC schedule it looks like it will be on the 27th.

Ok. Really hope it comes this week

My first ERJ flight will probably be an actual flight that I’m on pretty frequently! KDFW-KCHA! Not a super long flight, only about an hour - hour and a half.

In real life, I’m on that flight about 8-9 times a year, as I fly back and forth between college and home.

1 Like

Definitely American Airlines ERJ-175 from KDCA-KLGA!!! And/or KDCA-KCMH!!!

2 Likes

that looks like a cool unique route I defenitely have to give a try at some point.

my first flight will be:

KMIA🇺🇸 to MHRO🇭🇳

American Eagle

1 Like

my first flight will be:

KMIA🇺🇸 to MHRO🇭🇳

I am still trying to decide on that. From lots of research definitely IAH-OKC for sure. But i want to find one that has all 3 regional carriers like United Express, American Eagle, and Delta connections. Unfortunately i have no ideas on how to add those in on routes. This makes it next to impossible for me.

2 Likes

I plan on these being some of my first E175 flights:

LGA - DCA - LEX - LGA Delta
MIA- EYW- MIA on American
IAD- CHS- IAD on United
LAX - BOI - SEA on Alaska Horizon

2 Likes