What will you do whwn waiting

Just wondering what will you guys do when waiting in such a long line😂

For me:Using the free camera to enter every plane🗿👍

10 Likes

Twiddle my thumbs, make gate assignmentts for future events, ummmm dread the thought of having to do HW because highschool sucks

21 Likes

Make myself something to eat, rethink the time I am wasting doing this, look at models, leave and just go to sleep.

2 Likes

i connect my headphones and feel the atc communication as flying in real life.

4 Likes

i wait. that’s it. just wait

2 Likes

I just sit there and watch lmao

1 Like

Fly somewhere else.

1 Like

Just add full throttle, and do a casual server and take off on the taxiway.

Just kidding, do not do that on expert server. What I do is just wait patiently because one an aircraft takes off you move up a little bit :)

1 Like

This can be annoying at times but for me personally I usually take this time to double check my flight plan and it’s associated details. I make sure my fuel is not below minimum takeoff, I make sure my flaps and trim are set to my liking, I confirm the departure procedure and double check the winds to create a mental picture of what to expect. I also try to limit distractions cause yes, the line for takeoff is long, but I want to make sure I’m ready to move to limit delays for other players.

3 Likes

I edit on my other device 👍

4 Likes

Pause. End flight. Are you sure you want to end this flight? Yes. Total landings=0 total xp gained=0

4 Likes

Same here, or I listen to music while waiting watching the planes go!

1 Like

Just watch the planes take off & land lol.

1 Like

Isn’t that what there supposed to do 🤣

1 Like

Yes but I like to do some plane spotting from the ATC or from outside the airport.

2 Likes

Oh I forgot what else I do, I let my phone overheat until smoke exits the charging port then I leave and go get a new phone.

1 Like

Flight time=0🗿

Become a professional plane spotter🗿👍

1 Like

Editing and posting things like that…

5 Likes

Wait wait wait wait… YOU CAN EDIT WHILE FLYING!?! I DID NOT KNOW THIS! So much time wasted…

1 Like