What will be your first flight in the A220?

Might do Riga to Edinburgh

1 Like

As far as I know, the longest flight time of a flight that the A220-300 flies is airBaltic’s Riga (EVRA) to Tenerife (GCTS) flight clocking in at 6 hours and 40 minutes. This however is with full passenger load and cargo included. Distance-wise the longest route would be Saint-Denis (Reunion/FMEE) to Chennai (VOMM) with 2870 miles. Second is Air Tanzania’s Daressalaam (HTDA) to Mumbai (VABB) route with 2850 miles. The third is airBaltic’s Riga (EVRA) to Tenerife-Sur (GCTS) with 2800 miles. Then there is also the Riga (EVRA) to Dubai (OMDB) route by airBaltic which spans over 2685 miles. Time-wise all the routes are roughly the same ranging from 6 hours to 6:40hrs.
If you want to fly a delivery flight, those will be longer, since they are flown almost empty. Air Tanzania flew a 4990-mile flight from Mirabel (CYMX) to Abidjan (DIAP) and then to Zanzibar (HTZA). The first leg hereby is 9:15 hours long according to simBrief while airBaltic’s delivery flights from Mirabel (CYMX) to Riga (EVRA) take about 7:30hrs.

The order of flight time obviously depends on the winds but this is a rough rank of the flights I at least know of. Please keep in mind that I may have made a mistake and some distance calculation was calculated wrong by the website I used :)

1 Like

Does anyone have the JetBlue A220 routes ? or Delta.

CS300*

EICK - Zurich (forgot the ICAO)

JetBlue below

Delta below

@Capzaza

But it’s better to click on the thread !

LSZH :) , btw bice choice of route !!

2 Likes

Yeh ever since Swiss started flying their CS300 to EICK I’ve always wanted to recreate the route in IF.

2 Likes

Definitely willing to do this one:
Riga to Dubai all the way!

1 Like

Atlanta to Salt Lake! It was the first time I got to fly on one so it is an easy choice for me!

Mine will be a Delta airlines flight from KSEA to KDEN.

Probably a mid haul flight, ELP-JFK maybe

I’m thinking KSEA-KORD

some routes with Air Baltic

1 Like

Probably Airbaltic from Riga to Oslo

1 Like