What will be Your First A350 Flight in Infinite Flight?

Hong Kong to Dulles
VHHH. - KIAD
Cathay Pacific

4 Likes

Definitely these two. Fly from ZBAA to ZSPD, ZBAA-KJFK, ZBAA-KBOS, and ZBAA-KSFO.

Don’t forget to look into here. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll change my first flight this week 🧐🤨😏.

This week ATC schedule is very interesting… all the HUB airports are in some way connected to each other with the A350!

For example: tomorrow main HUBs are Helsinki and Beijing. Finnair (livery confirmed in IF) operates this route with the A350!!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the Air China Expo 2019 livery was repainted in late November, and is now in the normal livery :/

1 Like

Alright… I just changed it.
However, it is Air China, not China Airlines.
Air China- hub Beijing
China Airlines- Hub Taipei.

3 Likes

My first Route on Turkish Airlines A350 will be ISTANBUL-KLAX sein

Do not forget to look here too. It is really beautiful. Many thanks

Turkish Airlines A350

1 Like

They would get hella hate though

I think your guesses are very reasonable, although I hope them will release them later in order to add more liveries.

Releasing them later doesn’t mean there will be more liveries. They may be finished already 🤔

I’m sure they would not release it if it wasn’t ready… Jason already said they have lots of liveries on it, so I think we can expect quite a few. Even airlines that are getting them in 2027 (United) or 2023 (Emirates) are going to have a livery on the A350. It’ll come when it’s ready, so I don’t think you need to worry about a shortage of liveries!

2 Likes

Paris Orly LFPO

San-Francisco (KSFO)

French Bee.

New updated route.
WSSS-KSFO Singapore airlines A359

Papette to San Francisco, on the FrenchBee A359 will be better 🤩

2 Likes

Probably going to be Denver to Tokyo or Sydney or Singapore or Dubai. Tokyo or Singapore using the United A350, Dubai using the Emirates A350.

Helsinki to Beijing

1 Like

That’s a nice long flight

1 Like

Well you seem extremely hopeful ;)

1 Like

Just in my opinion, I think the A359 will be relate today , just is my opinion .

Exactly. It will be nice to see how it handle going a long distance, but the first time I use it will probably just be pattern work at KDEN or KSLC.

That would give me a nice break from my essay if it is.

Some of my friends have that belief too. But there is nothing confirming that, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up quite to that level until an official announcement is made. Trust me, I would very much like an A350 HEL-PEK flight with ATC, but you never know.

1 Like