What will be your first 777 flight after the rework?

Ended up doing a delivery flight for my first one, KPAE-KSFO with the United livery. Second flight was KLAX-RJTT with Delta.

Next up I’m doing MROC-MRLB-EHAM with KLM and then EGKK-TAPA-MBPV with British. Loving the plane so far.

2 Likes

Anybody want to fly LFPG-KIAD or vice versa?

1 Like

Here we are after the rework and my first 777 flight will be KEWR-VHHH with @That_Guy14

my first flight is en route on american airlines egll-kjfk

1 Like

Somebody should make a KMIA flyout event. it would be so fun.

2 Likes

surprise!

2 Likes

wow. well awesome

2 Likes

So I did my first flight with tye 777 from london/Amsterdam/london was so nice it handles very nice and flies smooth.a question does you 777 also take a second or two to turn after you change the heading.and you guys also get a little lag on the game but its very nice the new detail.

2 Likes

yes for the turn delay. They did it because of the sharp hard banking

1 Like

Come on people… What is gonna be your first flight.

When the 77W comes out, my first route is gonna be KEWR-RJAA with United. Can’t wait! :D

1 Like

My first flight with the 77W will be from Amsterdam to Jakarta

2 Likes

Same with me with the last one. My first 77W flight will be whatever is in the schedule and is a real route. I do wonder if there will be any of Emirates Expo liveries… That would be fun 🤔

And of course Qatar Airways. I hope they keep the Oneworld livery, and may see an airline from a bit further North… Depending on when my flyout comes out, it may make it into my Heathrow flyout… Depends whether it’ll be a Generic flight or not :/

1 Like

Somewhere from Singapore with SQ.

1 Like

I will be changing my first flight with the B77W.

Either of these…

RKSI - KORD on Korean Airlines

RCTP - KORD on Eva Air

RJTT - KORD on ANA

I’d like to/from fly to Asia more as I don’t do it very often. And I don’t fly to ORD a lot but that’s about to change!

3 Likes

Lol I need to fly out of and into ORD more often too.

1 Like

Probably Newark to San Francisco on the United 77W, as I’m expecting the 2019 livery.

2 Likes

Here we go again😬…
It will probably be with Emirates or Air France from Paris to Montreal or Dakar to Dubaï.
After that will likely be depending on the schedule so I can discover new places and liveries!

1 Like

Oh I love to hear this! 😍

KORD is my home airport, love when people fly in and out of there! Make sure to follow realistic procedures! #RealismPolice!

2 Likes

My first flight will be a test flight (as always 😂)

3 Likes