What website do you use to do your flight plan?

Hey there what do you use to flight plan?

2 Likes

I and a huge range of users across the community utilise fpltoif.com for flight plans.
Highly recommend! :)

13 Likes

Generaly we use Simbrief @BritishAirways001 😉

2 Likes

I use simbreif! ._. never the same as it looks tho

fpltoif.com and simbrief.com are going to become your best friends! They go hand in hand, and you can’t really go wrong with this combination. SkyVector is also another great one if you’re trying to be as realistic as possible. skyvector.com is a great go-to for real-world pilots with up-to-date charts, TFRs, and much more! Hope this helps!

1 Like

I use VirtualHub for all my flights on IF, P3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. It’s very good it has checklists, flight planners, and safety announcement and it’s free!

4 Likes

Thanks all for the reply’s

1 Like

I get my FPL’s from multiplie sources which include, FlightAware, Simbrief, FlightRadar24, SlyVector and onlineflightplanner.org. I always try to get the most realistic FPL for the flight I’m replicating.

2 Likes

It has safety announcement for free?

1 Like

I use only Skyvector and generate figures manually

1 Like

Yeah it is

I strongly recommend generating your FPL in simbrief and then importing the xml datafile in FPLtoIF using the “SimBrief Classic” section.

One cool thing to do in SimBrief is to edit / customize your fleet to make it match the IF plane configuration. Brings the realism a notch forward.

It is also noticeable that some subscription (such as NaviGraph) will give you free AIRAC updates and sync up your FPL from your last SimBrief generated FPL hence allowing you to pull the charts right away without the need for looking across dozens of them.

I’ve tried pretty much all the FPL tools and simbrief is by far the most optimized and the most realistic. To enhance realism, I compare the FPL suggested by SimBrief with that of the real life flight using Flight Aware (functionality also integrated to SimBrief by the way).

2 Likes

I do fpltoif every single time

2 Likes

I mainly use fore flight for it

1 Like

I use a combination of Simbrief, Skyvector and fpltoif.
First step is to get a route on simbrief. Then I paste it into skyvector in order to edit it if necessary (get rid of directs, adapt NAT etc.) OR I completely rearrange it.
Once done I copy the edited route back to simbrief. Last but not least I copy the .xml file of simbrief to fpl2if in order to make it compatible with the IF app.
Probably the most complicated way to do it, but it gives you a lot of flexibility in terms of route edtiting.

1 Like

infinite flight.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.