What was your worst airline food?

I am curious to know if other people had bad food on airlines. This thread is where you can post your worst airline food.

3 Likes

Ryanair chips. Gave me food poisoning (90% sure it was from them)]

9 Likes

From tui I was sick almost the whole holiday…

2 Likes

Ever heard of the Air Koryo “burger”?

13 Likes

Yes, I have. I heard the meat and sauce are mysterious.

2 Likes

I had the worst burger on United when I was around 12 years old. It was overcooked and was basically a beef patty with cheese placed between two buns. It was so basic!

4 Likes

On one of my more recent flights, a tiny bag of peanuts only on a flight lastig 3 1/2 hours. Thank goodness I had ordered sashimi the night prior from our local Japanese place.

2 Likes

I don’t have a worst airline food as most of them I had are ok. I would just say to bring your own food before traveling. It’s the best way to save money and not have to taste airline food. Just hope it makes it past security without getting confiscated.

5 Likes

Air Canada once served me a beef stew that looked like… Never mind, you don’t want that mental image.

5 Likes

The fish - Never eat the fish

26 Likes

My worst food out of all was probably on Spirit, it was ramen you could get at the store for 89 cents that they charged 5$ for and it wasn’t even that tasty, to much salt.

3 Likes

Air Canada has good food if you are flying domestically.

3 Likes

I was flying in first class from Minneapolis to Salt Lake City in the morning, so I expected a nice full breakfast, but instead was served dry Cheerios. Luckily, I was flying at night on there way back, and was served a delicious plate of Beouf Bourgonion.

3 Likes

Possibly Air France from LAX to Paris. The cheese was bad, the food was tasteless entirely, the food was taken away too quick and given out way too slow. Possibly the worst food I’ve ever had on a flight.

1 Like

I’m so glad I got that reference ☺️

2 Likes

Of course, I had the lasagna! I hope this is the right reference

Anyway, my worst meal was probably on a China Eastern flight from JFK-PVG. The “Western” style breakfast was some burnt bacon with a rubbery egg omlet (I think that’s how you spell it)

There was also no personal IFE (the ones behind every seat) for the flight. I spent the worst 14 hours of my life watching some weird Chinese soap.

1 Like

LOL!😂 Did you survive the flight at least?

I think he’s referring to the movie “Airplane” in which case you should order steak.

2 Likes

I dont have the absolute worst but in terms of quality it was garuda’s seafood meal which is noodle with fish sauce, the taste was decent but the noodle was like a 50 cent cup instant noodle that you can found in indonesia… i expect more from garuda since its a 5 star airline…

1 Like

I got the stomach flu from air India food ended missing 2 weeks of school

3 Likes