What was your most memorable flight in IF?

Honesty, I like the view around the world in IF.
My most memorable IF flight is in last year. Fly to “Eye of the Sahara”, people also call it the “Eye of the earth”.That’s really amazing!

19 Likes

My last non-global flight

4 Likes

My Emirates a380 approach into Dubai!

2 Likes

Can I get a Route for this I wanna see this eye of the sahara

3 Likes

I found my house 🏠

3 Likes

Yeah~Dubai has a beautiful coastline

2 Likes

woo~sounds exciting

2 Likes

The graphics were too blurry when I tried lol I gave up.

2 Likes

Seeing how I am somewhat new to IF joining in august/september of last year I have always wanted to do the flight LSZH-KMIA and I am doing it with my favorite plane and livery almost there are some others liveries I like more but I will definitely post some good pictures I plan on Joining Swiss Va when I turn 15 currently 14 but I think it will be great wish me luck. Track me on live flight if you want https://www.liveflightapp.com/?f=f77019f5-6c54-45c6-b325-f35c1b5b5fc5&s=7e5dcd44-1fb5-49cc-bc2c-a9aab1f6a856

2 Likes

Almost just stalled that was a close one

1 Like

My route is from GOOY to GMMN, but if u want to save time, u can take off from GQPA, heading 60~70, about 20minutes later u can see eye of the Sahara.

2 Likes

Welcome to share your interesting stories here~

1 Like

Any long haul flight I complete is very memorable just the fact of flying for hours thousand of feet in the air over the Atlantic or wherever is truly amazing and then to be able to land and sit at your gate staring at your plane that flew thousands of miles is pretty crazy. But I really like flying over the Bahamas due to the beautiful water and flying over England or Ireland is pretty cool to me as well

2 Likes

Mine was YCBS-YSSY or KLAX-KNUC

My very very first flight on global was just a Domestic flight using Batik Air A320 to Jakarta (WIII) that’s memorable for me. And, on that moment i really excited at that time, whether my device could do it or not .
Lol 😂

My first flight on global was LFPG-EGLL on TS with AFKLM. I’ll always remember this one!
But my most memorable is LFPG-SCEL (such a beautiful place!) or EGVN - OAKB (Beautiful terrain and scenery!)

1 Like

Didn’t really understand the full capacity of global but a few days after it was released I flew from KJFK-KJAX (in real life) and when I arrived I did the same flight with the same route and everything. Never felt so happy.

The final day before global i did 10 flights, between KNUC, KLAX and KSAN, they were the three busiest airports pre global

That’s really a good route~

1 Like

Probably my longest flight, Heathrow - Perth.

2 Likes