What was your first successful flight on IF?

Hell IFC!

So, remember when you first started on Infinite Flight? Well, what was your fiest flight that didn’t end in either a crash or an extremely bad landing. Mine was KORD-KGRB on solo and my first live was EGLL-KSFO. What was yours. sorry if this is similar to another topic, I searched but didn’t find any

6 Likes

LAX to Tijuana, Playground Server, 717 w/Hawaiian livery. October 2015. It’s the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of my earliest flights, not sure why. Probably because I spent so much time flying that route before global!

1 Like

Mine was EDDF-UKKB

EGLL - EGSS 😅 Nothing Special and it was quite hard , but I was pretty proud for even nailing the landing without crashing back then…

1 Like

Oh man Id have to go way back in the logbooks. It was well before live and global. Likely KLAX to KSAN because thats all anyone flew for the longest time

Oh wow! The “playground server”, I wasn’t here for that. I started when we already had Casual, Training (if you can call it training), and expert

1 Like

Free flight, Playground, and Advanced servers. I think they changed the names in 2016 to make it a bit more professional. Everyone got the idea that “playground” was a place to mess around, when in reality the fun stuff like aerobatics fit more into the “free flight” categories.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve heard that story. It’s a shame but, hay, what can you do…

Also with Tahiti Airlines 789 Dreamliner from Tahiti to Paris CDG.

2 Likes

SunRise Program from London Heathrow to Sydney Kingsford.

1 Like

KHAF-KSFO. Back in the days when we had standings instead of the grade system, way before the 787 was released, the A320 was new then, and global flight was just a dream for many.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I guess you don’t have IF for a long time since the program isn’t too old?

Mine was KLAX-KSAN, in 2014

1 Like

Since you are around for a long time,do you still know when global came out and everybody was flying between some island next to lax and lax? When was that? It has to be 2017 or later because I got my phone there… @wingmandude

1 Like

I believe it was like 2015 or 2016

actually I used to fly KLAX-KEDW (at that time I didn’t know KEDW was not a proper airport, but I’m pretty sure there were a lot of hints I ignored to ell me it’s an air base)

but yeah, about 2015 is when it came out I think

1 Like

Wait correction, I thought you meant live, not global 😂

yeah global came around 2017

1 Like

I actually meant live… I am so dumb… but I started playing then. I just remember that also the servers had different names and I didn’t know how to use AP 😂 and so I flew every route by hand and thought pilots would do that in real life too… @wingmandude

2 Likes

LAX TO MMTJ was really famous at that time… same for KONT to KNUC. hahahah

1 Like

Sad I can’t remember mine, it was like 7 years ago

Live didn’t come out until 2015. Nice try 😬

1 Like