What was your first flight?

Hello community as many of us are frequent flyers I was wondering if any of you guys remember what was the first flight you went on!

Mine was MMTJ - MMMZ in a Volaris A320.

1 Like

KROC-KATL in a DL B738

1 Like

Mine was on a Boeing 737-700 from Panama to Miami.

(Read as though “what was your last flight, oops).

1 Like

My first flight was on a Delta Boeng 717 (I think)

1 Like

I was literally like ten months old so I don’t remember it at all but according to my parents it was:
JFK-PHX
We literally don’t remember anything else about it.

1 Like

hong kong- shanghai pudong
cathay dragon a330-300

1 Like

Some sort of RJ from Pittsburgh to Chicag, and it is still one of my best memories, and probably one of the most influential things in my life since that trip (that had a second leg, that was just a connection) set me on the path I’m on today with airplanes…

1 Like

First ever flight as a kid KDTW-CYUL
Northwest 757-251
registration N544US

1 Like

Continental Micronesia Dc-10 from PGUM-PHNL-KLAX when according to my parents i was 6 months old.

2 Likes

Ryanair 737-800 from Prestwick (EGPK) to Stansted (EGSS) back in 2009 or something. Prestwick was doing quite well back then, it doesn’t get many scheduled flights today.

1 Like

Around 14 years ago , my first flight is WAHH-WADL , i do not know what’s the aircraft and still didn’t understand about aviation Lol… because on that moment i was still 2/3 years old, probably Lion Air/Garuda 737 or MD

1 Like

My first flight was when I was still a baby my dad said and we were flying Northwest Airlines from Appleton WI to St Louis MO that is what my dad said and he told me that he had a flight certificate that he kept I will post a picture of it later

1 Like

MY first flight was on E190 MDST-TJSJ JETBLUE😍✈

LOT 767-300ER from KORD-EPKK

Mine was ENVA-ENGM with norwegian 737-800

I have a lingering memory of sitting at someone’s lap whilst being pointed out an airplane window showing an island beneath surrounded by emerald beaches en-route to somewhere… but then again I was only almost 2 years old when mom n dad took me to Bali (WADD), I think it was on a McDonnell Douglas DC-9.

Duplicate topic, post it here please.

Oops sorry! Guess i didn’t see that one.

1 Like

No problem, just remember to search before posting!🙃

1 Like

Guam-Honolulu… 6 months old with continental Micronesia on a DC-10 according to my parents