What was your first flight on Infinite flight online?

Hey there! I was curious to see what was the first routes people did online in infinite flight. From what I can remember mine was in January 2020 on a etihad a330f from London to Dublin. I was using IF offline since 2017.

8 Likes

I don’t recall my first EVER flight, but the first time I joined I spawned at TBIT at Los Angeles, casual server, in a NW DC-10. One of the first actual flights I ever did was LAX-SAN-PHX in the same plane.

2 Likes

My first flight was, shockingly, zipping through the skies in an F22 lol. I went from KLAX to N/A.

2 Likes

I even remember the date of my first flight XD. 23rd September 2017, Miami (KMIA, MIA) to Holguin (MUHG, HOG) I flew there because I have flown there so many times :) I flew an AA 738.

2 Likes

Mine was Delhi(DEL) - Dubai(DXB) Air India B787-8

2 Likes

I dont know what exactly my first flight online was, i just know it was in the SFO region all the way back in 2016, so I guess I flew around aimlessly.
My first ever flight in general was in 2015 in the old c172 at sfo on my Nokia phone (yk when IF was still on Windows). Actually IF was the first game I ever spent money on haha and since then I was hooked…

2 Likes

My first flight was in the (I think) CRJ or something similar pre-global in the SoCal region from the popular island (Again not sure which one) to what I believe was SFO or LAX. I know I flew all the way by hand because I didn’t know how to engage the autopilot and eventually crash-landed on the runway flipping to one side and being stuck there. Got ghosted for that… After watching some @gadget_pilot I then improved and since then I have continued to do so!

1 Like

My first online flight (according to the built in log book) was KLAX - KHHR in the 767-300, back in March 2017 when it was still called Infinite Flight Live

It was on April 19th 2021, in just a few days. It was a 739 from KLAX-KSAN.

1 Like

YVR (Vancouver) -YPW ( Powell River)
I forget when

1 Like

KEYW-KBOS in an A321

1 Like

Mine was Boeing 777-300er. American Airlines LAX-SFO. April 25th, 2021

1 Like

EHAM-KSFO. Still grinding that route today. Departing from KSFO to EHAM in 20 minutes lol

F16 KLAX to KHHR

1 Like

Can’t recall too much, but it was when live just released. I do remember initially just hopping between regions cause the traffic was kinda quiet at the time, I think I hopped into an American 757 and did Tampa to Miami. I do distinctly remember a user, wild goose, following me and just copying my actions of spamming each and every unicom freq I passed by for traffic advisories lol.

1 Like

My first flight was from KSFO to KDEN on United in the old 777-200ER.

ZULS-ZUUU, with an A319 Air China livery. I flew on CS with another G4 friend lol.

1 Like

United 737-900 KJFK to KORF but diverted in New Jersey

2 Likes

I am new to Infinite Flight, my first flight was earlier this year from LaGuardia(LGA) - Atlanta(ATL) in a Boeing 737-800.

1 Like

That’s my favorite airport!

2 Likes