KLAX-KSFO this was when I didn’t have pro lol

1 Like

LAX-SJC for sure

2 Likes

Admit it y’all. It was a crash.

3 Likes

LAX to SFO without subscription

2 Likes

Fair enough. But if they are talking about our first successful flight from one airport to another then that’s what we are going with

1 Like

half moon bay to SFO was my first getti g a ton of violations because I didn’t had the 100% standing you needed to be able to land at Class B Airports😂 that was when Live launched… i have no Idea what my alltime first flight was back in 2012

3 Likes

My first flight ever was on 787-8 Austral airlines from SFO to a random airport in Oregan lol

1 Like

Mine was Zurich to Milan, where I didn’t have the pro version.
My first flight the with the pro version was Amsterdam to Innsbruck.

1 Like

New York City to Boston in the multiplayer in 2019.

1 Like

KSFO (i think that was the default at the time) to some road not far from it

1 Like

I attempted to takeoff 28L at KSFO, then stalled and tried to make a landing at 1L at KSFO, then crashed.

1 Like

I’m expecting to see some LAX-SFO

1 Like

I took a KC-10 back in 2018 and ripped it on the east coast of the USA, i loved the boom feature, i flew the KC10 religiously for a month

1 Like

SFO -SBP In the UA CRJ200. Took like 1hr20 min, 1hr longer than it should have. Did this when I didn’t know how to fly properly (it was solo), so I didn’t use ANY AutoPilot the entire time.

1 Like

PHNL to PHOG except I forgot landing gear and I landed with flight spoilers
And I stalled like 7 times because 717

1 Like

The first flight I landed was KLAX-KDEN but my first flight ever I crashed, I was going from EGLL-EIDW

1 Like

JFK-BOS was mine in an American B738

1 Like

EGLL to LFPG

1 Like