What was your first flight on IF like?

Hello guys, do you remeber your first flight on Infinite flight? What plane with which livery did you choose and why, the departure and destination and what you thought about the simulator after the flight? Mine was an approach at KSFO with an Alitalia A321

9 Likes

It was ages ago, so I can’t really remember, but I think it was an approach into 28R at KSFO in an Emirates A380 - that was back in the day when the A380 was the best model in IF

17 Likes

Sorry, didn’t see well.

My first flight was in a Cessna 172 doing the tutorials.

20 Likes

Ah, nice times there.

3 Likes

Do you remember what you thought about the simulator?

1 Like

Yeah, I thought “Damn, this is cooool”

3 Likes

Back to the days when I’m still a noob, I still remember when I used Singapore Airlines Airbus A380-800 from San Francisco with Full Flaps and Spoilers Armed 😂

And I never back again since then

9 Likes

I thought “the best in the world” because it has real aircrafts, Alitalia livery, but, first of all, APPR mode!

3 Likes

Don’t worry everyone makes mistakes

2 Likes

i was very confused becaus i didnt knew much about ATC orders and their meanings,so i went to the internet and searched

2 Likes

Haha, yep everyone does

Back in 2014 we didn’t have APPR, but it was still fun !

6 Likes

It was on a windy day in casual server KSFO region. I was flying the Turkish Airlines 737-700. So I flew round the region to get my standing to be 100% then I finished with a nosedive into 01L at KSFO😂😂

8 Likes

If i remember correctly, mine was the same with an American airlines a321, except i never landed…

3 Likes

I remember those seven letters very well.
#C R A S H E D

24 Likes

I remember my first seven:

B O U N C E D

Luckily I landed but bounced and kept bouncing along the runway

12 Likes

Ha mine was a wingstrike. My wing clipoed the asphalt😂😂😂

2 Likes

I think mine was just an A380 full throttle rolling across the apron, turning and bouncing and going upside down until I took off and then just stalled and nosedive and the normal stuff.
Yeah pretty nice flight 😂

8 Likes

You gave it five!!😂😂

1 Like

I flew on the original U.S. Airways A321 and tried to take off from San Francisco Int’l using autopilot on the grass. You can probably imagine how that turned out…

3 Likes

I can’t remember what year exactly I got IF in but I do remember I was in Fith grade so it was 3 or 4 years ago and the space shuttle was still around but I remember I was in a Cessna 172 and I didn’t even takeoff and I crashed right on the runway. Don’t remember what airport or anything else because it’s been so long

2 Likes