What was your favorite thing that happened this year?

Hello IFC! as 2021 is coming to its end, 2022 starts (obviously) and that means another great year for infinite flight. Now I’m here to ask what was your favorite thing that happened in IF for 2021? Mine was discovering @SpiritVirtualAirline Thanks!

2 Likes

Can’t remember if buildings were in 2020 or 2021 but if they were in 2021, buildings

1 Like

Honestly, marmite on crumpets. It’s so good. You wouldn’t think it would work as a combination, but my god it’s beautiful. And if you don’t like marmite, that sounds like a you problem.

Oh you meant IF.

Gotta be buildings.

1 Like

I believe they were early January

1 Like

Joining AFKLM VA, buildings and the a330 rework.

3 Likes

Building, the A220 A330 and A330neo and reaching 5,000 flight hours

1 Like

Same. Also EHRD becoming 3D really felt like a personal Christmas gift.

3 Likes

Getting Grade 3, about to get Grade 4 😉

1 Like

Starting flights to Europe and America and buildings

And starting to use my joystick when flying

1 Like

The rise of the oatmeal

1 Like

Getting into Qatar Virtual as staff and becoming an IFVARB Board Member @Baba, you too

2 Likes

#oatmealwillneverdie

2 Likes

I was gonna say sleeping but the A220 is Aslo good

1 Like

Probably the addition of buildings, reworked a330, a330neo, and a220. :)

my sentence is probably wrong, grammatically speaking. But I’m not editing it because I’m too lazy to.

2 Likes

I’d have to say 3D buildings. Wish there was a few more Texas airports. KIAH and KDFW would be amazing!

2 Likes

Lmao, looks fine to me!

2 Likes

A Two Twenty

1 Like

Goddamnit, if you guys manage to get 25 likes on this one post I’ll reveal the location of the oatmeal vault.

1 Like

It has to be the amazing 3D buildings

1 Like

Hello .
This year is a great for me because many things .
I reached a big numbers like 👉🏻 20 million XP plus longest flying time in one trip 👉🏻 277:13 flying hours and finally 👉🏻 32440 totally flying hours .
😊😊😊

2 Likes