What was your biggest fail on Live? (part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What was Your Biggest Fail on Infinite Flight Live?:

The old topic was closed so I made a new one.

Mine was when I was landing infront of @Oli_H and @Jacob_Sim during a landing comp and accidently stalled my plane and smashed into the runway…

Share yours below!

12 Likes

That was one of my first Topics first day I joined fourm 😲

My biggest fail was when I was on final F22 EGLL it spiraled out of control with live expert server atc.

3 Likes

I remember my biggest fail was my first 8 months of live when it first came out. All I knew what KHAF, KHAF, KHAF. Couldn’t even take off or taxi to the runway without running into other planes!

Good to see I made progress lol.

I crashed into a hillside cause I lost focus on landing for a millisecond

4 Likes

During the Atlanta Event, Atlanta was packed, arrivals and departure every minute,

i had to be the dumb fidhsjdjdidj who stalled right infront of everyone on short final

8 Likes

Taxing around KJFK looking for 31L. I wasn’t really paying attention and got the runways confused. I then missed the turn and back taxied. Took an extra 10 minutes lol

I was flying long haul from London to Singapore, spent a long time concentrating on finding the optimal flight path based on winds etc, got the whole plane set up perfectly (or so I thought), taxiied all the way to the runway, took off, proceeded to fly sideways as I only had one engine turned on… Proceeded to crash shortly afterwards because one engine can’t support 14 hours of fuel and the second one didn’t turn on in time… Disaster…

6 Likes

I was approaching the wrong runway at Salt Lake City during FNF. And Tyler was there by the time of accident. It was so embarassing

8 Likes

Another time, I was Taxiing and taking off and I noticed my plane didn’t have power, so I go again, still not enough power, so I finally take off, and shortly after making an emergency landing at EGLC, I realized that I hadn’t turned an engine on

1 Like

When a 50knt ninja gust happened, flipped my 208 over on the runway whist on takeoff roll. 😅

16 Likes

Oh poor 208, those are some strong winds

2 Likes

Unexpected gust of wind hitting my 777 during takeoff…it swerved around like crazy

1 Like

2 years ago, I was going to have a flight with a Cessna in St. Maarten and forgot that the huricane was there at the time. The gusts were at 150 kts and when I spawned, I started sliding across the whole airport and I had no control over the plane. I wasn’t the only one who had no control. At one point I saw @Henrik landing with a bunch of other plane at the same time. And believe it or not, this was at the Expert Server.
Good times

2 Likes

my phone always got overheated when I’m flying over 6 hours

1 Like

I was on final for RWY 27 at KSAN, and Mark was holding short. My iPad decided to start lagging as I crashed the threshold and I smashed into the ground. 😅

6 Likes

Just last week I was in decent (somewhere in Europe) where I fell alseep 😅… I got ghosted🤣.

1 Like

I was trying to butter a landing on the a318 and I thought it did but then it wouldn’t activate the reverse thrust so I look and I forgot to lower the gear. Training luckily

4 Likes

While doing LGA-MCO I was too high for the approach so I nose dived and crashed 😂

2 Likes

cue music YOU CAN ALWAYS GO AROUNNDDDDD

10 Likes

I didn’t have time to go around as i had to go to class😂

4 Likes