What was Your Biggest Fail on Infinite Flight Live?

Mine was taxing onto the runway without a.t.c. communication thinking it was free flight and I got ghosted.

7 Likes

Landing before the runway 31R at KPSP in a

.Guess.

5 Likes

Landing on the taxiway at KPSP and EHAM, landing on the wrong runway at KONT.

4 Likes

In the early days I was on approach behind Matt (Laura) and didn’t think he’d clear the runway so I retracted my gear in anticipation for a go around, but he cleared the runway in time so I went for the landing anyway… juuuuust without my gear. and he saw the whole thing. (awkward).

12 Likes

I was at KNUC playground in a spitfire, and as always I had to wait 15 minutes to taxi to the runway. When I was finally cleared for takeoff I engaged the throttle and was rolling, when I reached 50 knots I spun off the runway and crashed.

5 Likes

I was on final at KLAX on advanced flying a Dash 8, and then everything was perfectly fine until I realized I was going a little bit too fast. So I reduced my airspeed without realizing I only lowered my flaps to 15 degrees.

Then I stalled, and the altitude was already too low for me to recover. So I crashed right in front of the runway.

Don’t know what Tower thinks about that…

3 Likes

I had the most perfect approach ever… Eventually I realized I forgot my landing gear :(

9 Likes

Come in 200 kts for landing. XD

5 Likes

After takeoff I was going to engage my autopilot, but I didn’t see that my VS was messed up. So as a consequence, I plummeted 1,500 feet back to earth.

2 Likes

Mine was in March 2015 when an IFFG event was there i was an Aeromexico 737 landing in MMTG so i Crash Landed into the small grass area above the runway after touching down while the guy was taking a photo! ! ! ! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

@dush19 can not land , he crashes Everytime . I have countless screenshots

24 Likes

taxied along on the grass when I set the time to night and no taxiway lights so didn’t realize I was on the grass and got ghosted

3 Likes

One night, I was doing a flight for TravelSky in a 777-300ER, from EDDL to EHAM. While on descent, I was descending to 4,000. I had noticed a little too late that my autopilot had malfunctioned, and I was about to hit the ground. I ended the flight before that happened.

3 Likes

Stalled after takeoff after I mistakenly disengaged autopilot…at about 50 feet I realized what happened but was stalling badly…I put full thrust and pulled up and I bounced off the taxiway, bounced again but then I couldn’t pull up the next time…so I crashed right in airport grounds

3 Likes

Thinking Downwind was descending while turning …

2 Likes

Letting my brother play IF not knowing he was on the advanced server… I got 10 violations and a ghost…

7 Likes

I had the perfect landing after a hour long flight. Was on the glideslope the whole way with a great flare and perfect touchdown. Well, it would have been if I had remembered to put the gear down.

6 Likes

I was landing into KONT and I never looked at which runway is 26L so I landed on 26R
I landed with no gear
my friend played and I got 25 violations and obviously a ghost too.

7 Likes

I remeber when I was at KHAF airport and I took off and I landed at KSFO when I didn’t have enough standing % and I got ghosted and my standing got lowered to 10% :)
(This was in 2014 when I was new to live 😂)

3 Likes