What was the most extreme landing you have done?

Most extreme landing was 3 months ago at KNUC TS1. RIP to those 56 injured passengers that I accidentally injured because I had to do a quick last-second go-around 30 feet above the runway in order to avoid hitting a Air Austral A380 taking off without clearance. TBH, I don’t even think he was cleared to pushback…

1 Like

I hate it when people do that.

2 Likes

ILS approach into Canberra with 0 visibility. I subconciously flew the approach thinking the vis would clear and I didn’t think about autoland until I was touching down. It was pretty terrifying

I flew into KASE a few days ago with 4NM visibility and 28Kt gust winds.

1 Like

Anyway, I tried landing tha A380 at VNLT… the wing hit a rock (I don’t even think it’s legal to have a rock that close to the runway).

Even if I didn’t hit the rock, I would have fallen off the cliff (which I also believe is illegal that close to the runway.

4 Likes

I managed to safely land the cessna citation at Lukla the other day, just stopped after the turnoff!

Approaching at LPPR with no ILS on the runway, 300 meters of visibility,was one of the most extreme landings I have ever done.

Trying to land a c208 on the side of a mountain
No runway or anything, just 90 degrees onto a mtn.

2 Likes

But then again i land in weird places

1 Like

You think that’s hard, try landing an A320 at Lukla!

Why not it’s infinite flight 😂😂😂

1 Like

Sadly you fall through the terrain, I’ve attempted to land on Mount Everest.

2 Likes

Have you done it? If you have, thats a fair effort!

1 Like

Yes, to be fair though, I had no passengers, no cargo, and barley enough fuel to land

Bruh i landed a 318 there

Landed an A380 at Lukla, was too low… The gear hit the edge and the plane bounced falling onto the ground inverted…

3 Likes

If you guys really want a challenge, try to land at ZUGU airport in China. 99.99% of you will fail ;)
1289581F-2734-4B0E-A988-D491221765E7

Btw, the airport is still like this in Global. I think it’s fixed but the fixed version hasn’t been added to IF yet. ZUGU airport glitch

3 Likes

That looks like an airport on the roof of a hotel.

4 Likes

Flip. I spawned at that airport in live and I got a speeding violation because I fell through the runway -_- (and I was so close to grade 3!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.