What was the first topic YOU created?

This was it. I can’t even remember why I posted that. But on the bright side I did thank Misha at Cosford for unlisting such a pointless topic 🤣

3 Likes

Ooohhh this is fun. Lemme go find mine.

1 Like

This is her right here:

It’s not bad actually. The throttles used to be glitching back and forth and I couldn’t stand it. They fixed it. Nice 👍

1 Like

Mine was pretty stupid. I was pretty much asking if there are discounts for a Pro Subscription. I was dumb back then 😂

5 Likes

My first one was back in 2017. I wanted to know why my thrustmaster throttle wasn’t working lol.

1 Like

its time for me to go to the shame chair

this was 3 years ago .-.

2 Likes

You put it in #general 😂

You also got a (sorta) canned response 😂

2 Likes

I believe i got the worst one, you guys came for Support while i was here strolling around for 2 weeks before posting a general topic about adding the 737-800 Southwest Heart Livery

On the bright side , it did get added :)

2 Likes

Mine was

I’m now mad at my self for saying “Atl” instead of “Atlanta” or KATL

1 Like

Glad you agree with me haha

2 Likes

Wow thanks for the terrible memory from 2 years ago. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Dang, it would’ve been a good topic if you didn’t get a canned response and him thinking it was a #features request lol

1 Like

lol time goes fast

1 Like

My first topic was this:

1 Like

Asking for TXKF to be updated even though the new terminal isnt finished yet.

1 Like

My first topic was a poem, went very sucessful somehow. My second attempt, it got closed by a moderator :/.

By now, it’s automatically closed by the lovely system bot but I wouldn’t mind an opinion on it so I can improve poetry skills :/.

1 Like

I’ve never made a topic :)

4 Likes

Mine was this topic:

Ironically, I was Grade 1 at the time 😂

2 Likes

This was my first topic, and at first I had no idea why it got closed. And I also thought likes were “UpVoTeS.” 😂

4 Likes

My first topic was a question on different tags in the game.

Different Title Meanings