What was the first topic YOU created?

My first topic was this:

1 Like

Asking for TXKF to be updated even though the new terminal isnt finished yet.

1 Like

My first topic was a poem, went very sucessful somehow. My second attempt, it got closed by a moderator :/.

By now, it’s automatically closed by the lovely system bot but I wouldn’t mind an opinion on it so I can improve poetry skills :/.

1 Like

I’ve never made a topic :)

4 Likes

Mine was this topic:

Ironically, I was Grade 1 at the time 😂

2 Likes

This was my first topic, and at first I had no idea why it got closed. And I also thought likes were “UpVoTeS.” 😂

4 Likes

My first topic was a question on different tags in the game.

Different Title Meanings

Oh this is interesting. Mines boring though :(

1 Like

It was a “Reported for no reason” topic xdd

This took about 15 minutes of scrolling, but here it is from August 9, 2019 Good routes without IF Pro

1 Like

I have the same problem today, iCloud stuff. Simply resolved by restarting the browser.

1 Like

Screenshots from my flight to Perth Yikes

1 Like

Oof was that a joke?

You’re welcome 😉 😂

1 Like

I wonder who was that lovely person to reply first and actually suggest something somewhat useful instead of asking you to stick your device in some rice. He seems like a great guy if I’m honest ;)

My first topic was an utter disaster. It is today’s version of “Ghosted for no reason” topics except it was about Josh asking me to check help pages. Not surprisingly I was the one in the wrong, thankfully Josh explained why and I learned something. Sometimes I look at my topics/replies from a few years ago and just want to pull my hair out. What was I thinking?

2 Likes

Sometimes I wish I can go back to 2017. Anyways this kinda sparked a discussion. I’m cringing at that first sentence though

It’s pretty cool seeing how we all developed over the years. Nice seeing some users mature and interact more as they transition to the community

2 Likes
1 Like

Will first one about my grade 👇🏼

And last one about flying 20000 Hours 👇🏼

1 Like

My first real topic was one for #support, but my best topic by far is for GAF!

Mine was about which category should I use when I post topics. Haha I know, so embarrassing.

1 Like