What was the first plane you ever flew on?

My first ever was a Jetstar A320-200 from YMML-YBCS, I would love to hear your first ever plane that you flew on or even what you favorite plane to fly on is.

14 Likes

American A321, KLAX → KMCO

6 Likes

I thought mine was SFO-DFW, but I just asked my parents, and I apparently went to LAX at 6 weeks old. No idea what plane.

8 Likes

No clue, probably an Avianca, LAN, Copa or American plane to Colombia.

Most likely all narrowbodies except LAN might’ve been a 767

5 Likes

Thats so cool, you were flying at a really young age

3 Likes

Yeah. I lived in Oakland, and my mom is from the LA area. Tons of people who wanted to meet me (first child), and it’s only an hour flight.

3 Likes

LATAM (When it was LAN) Airbus A319 Quito to Guayaquil (Ecuador), nine years ago. I remember it all as if it would have been yesterday.

5 Likes

United 767 i’m gonna guess (possible 777) KLAX-KEWR then onto EIDW on 767 ima guess

3 Likes

It was life-flight on a Beechcraft 1900D
I think it was St. George Municipal → Salt lake City

5 Likes

C172 or something very similar, for a sightseeing trip over Canyonlands and Arches National Park in Utah. The pilot had me do the takeoff (I was 9 or 10 or so). Heavy hand on the controls(?). Awesome even though my sister vomited!

First commercial jet was a 747 “Luxury Liner” complete with economy class lounge with a piano player (from Phoenix to Chicago enroute to Toronto, which was an Air Canada DC-9). It was beyond awesome! The nice lady next to me let me have her window seat (because I was way too excited)!

3 Likes

Jeez. Can’t imagine that was the most enjoyable first flight.

Air asia , india to Malaysia , dont remember from which airport or state to which one 😭 it was either a 737 or an a320

1 Like

I was 30 days old so I don’t remember it at all

2 Likes

KIAD —> KSEA United 737-900 for me

3 Likes

Ahh. What’s the first flight you remember?

A330 from DTW-FRA

1 Like

It’s not 1 specific flight, but rather flights (as a general term) on the Emb 120 Brasilia

Alaska Q400 KSUN->KSEA
I will miss flying on those little planes.

3 Likes

Those bring back great memories

1 Like

Hmmm. Definitely a Southwest 737, but for which one (-300 or -700), I have no idea

2 Likes