What was the first Aircraft you bought in IF

Title explains the question
My first aircraft bought in IF was the 777-300ER

2 Likes

My first aircraft was the 737-800. This was back in the old days. No live. Old interface. Less aircraft. Less regions. But still an amazing simulator.

3 Likes

No need to say this. If you searched than your all good. I think mine was either the 737-800 or 767. Can’t remember which I bought first.

3 Likes

I searched and didn’t find anything.
#RemovingThatNow

1 Like

First the free ones (when I bought the app) (2015) and yesterday all of them, because I bought Live+

1 Like

Then your all good. Don’t put that in everytime you post.

Back on topic now I also bought my first aircraft before live. There was no taxi lines, no hold points, no customisable dock bar, a big yoke in the middle of the screen and a very outdated 747 that I could never land. I still have quite a old version of IF on my old iPod. The app icon was also just like the current one but without 737 and a black background.

5 Likes

773 just a few days ago, along with an ERJ 190, Dash 8 and A346, all to play with in solo mode! 😀

1 Like

The first and only plane I have bought (because of the price for the aircraft in Aussie dollars is expensive at the moment) the ERJ-190

3 Likes

757 years ago. But then lost it because of different device and itunes account and didn’t want to buy it again

1 Like

I got the 757 because it wasn’t giant, and I really wanted a plane with the new AA livery (even though I’m an SWA and LH fan!). If I could go back and change it I would have bought the 738, as it had the new AA livery and SWA livery. But, I have Live+ anyway so…

So… theres no point in changing the past since you have live plus. XD

Mine was probably the 777-300ER and the 737-800 which was way before live.

1 Like

The first aircraft I bought was the 767 as soon as it came out! :)

My first aircraft I bought was the B767, I knew NOTHING about Avation btw😂

1 Like

757-200. It was pretty good when I bought it.

I got the exact same ones, except without the Dash 8.

I brought all of them at the same time cause I got live + 😂

2 Likes

Mine was the 777-300ER and I bought it after the first time I got live :)

757 or the a332

Mine was the b777-300ER