What was the first aircraft in which you flew?

This is basically the same topic @MugenR made but in the right category. So what is the first aircraft you flew in. Mine is the jet2 Manchester 737-300. I did not care much for planes back then but my parents took a picture of it and I was able to identify it about a week ago.

3 Likes

This needs to be put into the RWA category.

1 Like

Please put this in the (Real World Aviation) topics

Thought I had put it there

Did Jet2 have 733’s? Never knew that!

B757 Monarch for me.

Still do just very little.

1 Like

Song 757. Also the biggest plane I’ve ever been in. Unfortunately I was only 3 at the time so I had no idea what it was and so I couldn’t appreciate the moment.

Back in 2008, I took a Mandala Boeing 737-400 to Surabaya. I loved the plane on first sight!

Credits to NYC Aviation

Unfortunately, the airline is no longer exists today

1 Like

B737-800 Turkish Airlines. AMS-IST. The food was delicious 😋.

I thought the first one I was one was an animal apparently.

The first plane I ever flew on was the mighty A321 with British Airways! It was a very new one with lovely leather seats!

Credit: https://www.aeroinside.com/item/8601/british-airways-a321-at-london-on-jul-18th-2016-near-collision-with-a-drone

1 Like

Back in 2003 my first flight was on a BA 747 to London

My first aircraft I flown on was the American Airlines Boeing 757-200.

1 Like

I’ve flown too many times to remember my first.
EDIT: I don’t remember what plane or airline but I do not that when I was 6 weeks old, I flew to New York.

2 Likes

Mine was a KC-10 rotater from Travis-Honolulu-Guam, circa late 2003. First commercial was a year later, Honolulu to LA in a Northwest DC-10.

2 Likes

How was the first plane you flew on a KC 10

Mcdonell Douglas MD88 Aviaco airlines

I’m pretty sure that my first flight was in a 777-300ER from Paris to Hong Kong when I was 8 month old.

1 Like

The first plane I flew in was a Boeing 737-700 of Copa Airlines, from Panama to Miami.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8133883

2 Likes