What was the closest you ever got to deleting IF?

What was the closest you ever got to delete if IF? Why? For me, when I first got IF, I had no idea you could change the graphics settings. The videos on the App Store were really high quality, but the planes weren’t for some reason. I was quite frustrated until I found that you could change the graphics settings. I haven’t even been close ever since!

3 Likes

Ummmm if I’m being honest, when I can’t fly anything over 3 hours without risking a crash…

2 Likes

My whole app crashed before I landed on a project sunrise flight

5 Likes

I deleted it once. To fix a bug that I had with the A330. 😂
I reinstalled, the problem was fixed, and I’ve never gotten close to deleting IF ever again.

4 Likes

I’ve deleted IF multiple times, but mostly just to update the app

7 Likes

I’ve deleted IF who knows how many times. I can fly for a few months max before I get bored, look at settings to see why my available storage has gone down, and delete it until I get interested again.

So I guess that’s my closest? I’ve never deleted it or thought of deleting it otherwise other than to fix bugs

4 Likes

I reinstalled the app to fix an issue.

That’s as close as I’ve gotten!

1 Like

When I had a Galaxy S7, my app used to crash every time if I did flights 4 hours or longer. I got all the help needed on IFC, but unfortuantley my last thing to fix it was a factory reset, which I could not do because of other personal data. So I decided to upgrade to S9 and I am happy with this device right now as IF is working perfectly!

1 Like

When I got reported two years ago. But then I thought about how caring and amazing the community was so I was like ahh I’ll just have to deal with a week on Training.

2 Likes

Most likely it was a couple years ago when i was getting reported for taxiing to the wrong runway because the Navaid was on top of 17R making me thing it was 7R.

After 5 days i finally got the devs to remove it.

1 Like

The first and only time I got reported was bc the navid was blocking the runway. I didn’t have ifc back then so idk I could reverse it. Lol

1 Like

It’s the exact same way for me 😂

As a matter of fact, I deleted it this morning to fix a bug. Good news is it was fixed :)

1 Like

I deleted IF until the 20.1 update because it takes up 12gb on my phone.

One time I was flying from London to Iceland it was like a 4 hour flight I was new back then so I wasn’t the best. As I was landing it was the smoothest landing I ever did like really smooth on the a330 and then I accidentally pulled my nose up and I crashed.

Closest I’ve been was actually deleting it to free up space as I really didn’t play this game from the end of 2018 up to late winter/early spring 2020.

There was one time where I was through a lot things and it was quite hard for me. One time where my IFATC training got terminated, and I got quite emotional and just wanted to quit IF, but I got a 2nd chance and I tried my best. Frankly it’s going much better and close getting into IFATC.

I was descending into Equitorial Guinea and I accidentally disabled the autopilot button which caused my plane to dive straight down and I couldn’t gain much control of it so I had to end the flight after such a long journey.

Getting cut off on short final. During FNF. With 30 arrivals in the airspace.

2 Likes

I’ve deleted if a few times to reset the storage it takes because at a few point it was taking up 12GB of my hard drive

2 Likes