What Was The Best IFC Moment You Saw in 2020?

First of all, yes, I am aware that there is already a best IF moment from 2020 topic on here. However, this is more specific to the IFC. Thus I ask you, what was your (or best moment you saw) best moment from 2020 on the IFC? I’ll start.

Probably my constant Discourse Servers jokes.

Now its time to share yours!

(Note, nothing that bullies or picks on other people, because we all know how it goes. Just something we can all laugh at.)

5 Likes

Not the rick roll army

Heck no

5 Likes

just to keep in mind, don’t turn this in to abusing others members or hurting their feelings. But I thought that DeerCrusher’s “The Greatest Pointless Topic” was top notch and very thoughtful.

1 Like

:)

2 Likes

This was a great one. Love ya, @Thunderbolt 😘

Not intended to call out Matt or the OP. I genuinely thought it was funny as it was quite coincidental.

9 Likes

Terminal buildings duh!!

Seeing Air Baltic in the 757 rework :^)

Joining lolol

1 Like

Yam dreaming army for sure aha

Meeting my new friends!

Joining :)

@AviationFreak click this 😂

flags inappropriate

1 Like

Watching a bunch of people vote for the ANA 77W after the 20.2 update

2 Likes

Now the +20 innappropiate flags are coming in

1 Like

@Mateo_CD that’s not inappropriate…😂.

1 Like

About the game itself: the reworking of aircraft. About the community itself? Umm…well it wasn’t the bullying and bossy attitudes that’s for sure.

1 Like

Definitely agree my best moment was joining IFC as I’m new to the community but the bullies and forum police needs to chill out. Hope I honestly make some cool new friends on here. And Guys it’s a game no need to get all FAA regulations on me because you can’t keep up with the traffic load.

1 Like

I think it should be IF rewind.

We shall return ✊🏻

1 Like