What virtual airline should I join

I’m trying out Alaska too

2 Likes

I recommend looking through the threads. See if something special appeals to you. If you really don’t see anything, I recommend thinking about creating your own!

I can tell you there is a not yet approved VA, but it is super cool and you will definitely want to join when it is! Not gonna share anything else!

All I will say is Hawaii

oops, did i just spoil something

Does anyone know if there is a Lufthansa VA

1 Like

Yes not sure on the link tho

There’s not due to copyright issues.
Non Stop Virtual is inspired by Lufthansa though.

1 Like

Hi @Voyager456, I would personally recommend Etihad Airways Virtual. We have 15+ codeshare choices giving you a wide range of liveries to choose from. With over 2000 routes, we fly to all 6 continents around the globe! Feel free to visit our website etihadva-if.weebly.com, check out our routemap, fleet and fill out the application form. We would love to have you :)

1 Like

Guys, just because your under the age requirement doesnt mean you cant join. If you show some maturity in the application, they’ll let you in👍

1 Like

Hey although we aren’t called Lufthansa VA we operate and mimic all Lufthansa Operations as @Nono45_FR has kindly done please have a look through are thread

3 Likes

To be honest with you @Voyager456, pick the one that has a fleet you like, short haul or long haul, cargo.
If you pick one that it’s in your region, great!
You’re mostly have people who are on your timezone, in the same country as you.
And ask yourself : Will I be available?
Check their activity requirements.

I’d recommend AFKLM if you like have a large fleet, great chatting and a great overall experience.

If you like military, ranks, squadrons and a large military fleet, I’d recommend IFAE-GAF.

Good day.

1 Like

Recommend BAVA very friendly and have great routes and you have to be 12 years and over

2 Likes

I recomend Norwegian Virtual

I recommend @AmericanVirtual and a charter service that is still in the works 💯 %
Try and decode this one

National Charter Service VA

I’d suggest ASVA. New, growing, events constantly, hundreds of routes and codeshare flights around the world and people who share the same liking in aviation and IFVARB approved. At ASVA I think we’ve kinda turned into a family and help each other. I suggest ASVA 💯

What is ASVA

ASVA is Alaska virtual

1 Like

Got ya @infiniteflight_17

1 Like

It’s called Non-Stop Virtual but operates the Lufthansa fleet!

Charlie

1 Like

Unfortunately, at least for Delta Virtual, that is incorrect. We have a strict age policy that we are not afraid to enforce. We welcome everyone 15+ into the VA, assuming they’re Grade 3+ and pass our test, and if you’re not 15, we’d be happy to have you once you are.

1 Like

But I got accepted and I was under 15 at the time! i also had to leave so rip