What virtual airline should I join

Personally I thought of either Cathay Pacific or delta. What are your thoughts? What VA should I join

1 Like

Go to #live:va please

Use this link please

2 Likes

You should check out their own threads, If you dont really know you can check out the database, Links coming soon The IFVARB Official Virtual Airline Database

Edit: the link is here

1 Like

Its your choice!

2 Likes

You choose, they have reasons why to join in the database :) also you can visir their Official Thread, i dont think Cathay have one of those, but Delta do i think have one

1 Like

I think he’s looking for some replies from pilots who are in the VAs, it’s difficult to pick from the list alone.

1 Like

You have to be 15 to join Delta

1 Like

I’m 13…

1 Like

Yeah, on my 15th birthday I’m submitting my application.

1 Like

Good luck !!!👍🍀

1 Like

Air India Virtual is a great virtual airline! You start off flying in regions with beautiful scenery and have many options for codeshare routes. The staff are very friendly and are constantly working to improve the VA experience. We even have our own little celebrity @PocketRishi

2 Likes

Wait you can fly codeshare airlines too?!
That gives me more choices

I recommend SWV https://wearesouthwest.weebly.com/
And ASVA
https://ifasva.weebly.com
They are super friendly!

4 Likes

I wld recommend El Al VA super friendly
And ofc ASVA

2 Likes

I’ll vouch for @Guxk! Though the best VA for you is the ultimately that of the airline you feel the most passionate about. Maybe Delta would be good for you since it’s your profile picture. Since you can join multiple VAs, do spare a thought for AIVA if you’re looking to explore more of the Subcontinent!

And I was wondering when the Houston fly-out video would come out, I really want to see it, hopefully I’m in there!

3 Likes

Its your choice

Idk but maybe some time next week

I would recommend Qantas Virtual. Well organised

I’m attempting Cathay first

I’m trying out Alaska too

2 Likes