What updates do you hope to see this year on IF?

I know this won’t come in ages but the A35K. I was going to say weather but that is in the pipeline right now I think. Other than that I’m fine with it as of now knowing the B38M is coming soon.

1 Like

Better atmosphere, clouds, weather, and realistic lighting.

It’s not a priority but it would definitely be cool to have this in IF

Also a 1 month free trial?

2 Likes

Yeah but there is a lot more people who mainly fly in the US/Americas because they are more familiar with it. There aren’t too many people from Africa who play. While I do recognize it would be nice to have more African airports and airlines, it should be more of a priority to update the things that are used more.

The wing bounce would be amazing

1 Like

Something Military, anything Military (F-16 wink wink C-17 wink wink)

3 Likes

Here we go: voted! 🤙

1 Like

Maybe 4th quarter of 2024 if at all!
I’d just like to see some bug quashing this year.

What’s GSE?

Besides the obvious I’d like to see monthly worldwide navigation updates.

2 Likes

A working fuel truck

2 Likes

Ground service equipment

3 Likes

Happy cake day!

1 Like

•The ability to have clouds lower than 20,000ft
•Better clouds and atmosphere
•3D FLL, PSP, and PBI
• Cockpit landing shake shown on replay
• 737 and A320 cabins
•interior camera shakes on landing in-game and in replay
•City lights for nighttime shown in-game and in replay
•Fixed Ground Height (36,000ft feels and looks like 20,000ft)
•Retro Aircraft (EX: A310, A300, 707, 727, etc.)
•Landing Tire Smoke
•Fixed suspension in replay

6 Likes

I’m too picky 💀

1 Like

Bette aircraft lighting 737 series have interiors and most of airbus takiway markings

3 Likes

Hopefully the Queen of the skies would finally be reworked, with a working cockpit and all doors working, including cargo door and the front cargo door in the freighter variant

3 Likes

And it’d be amazing for PANC to be made 3D and the 747 variants being reworked all at once, separating the freighters from the passanger 747

5 Likes

Also some of the md11 aircraft as well good to have some old planes in the game and some livery’s like 757 freighters and Star alliance on the 777 united and maybe some southwest old livery’s

2 Likes

I don’t think that retro aircraft will come anything time soon, sadly… because of all the knobs and bottoms there it would take too long to make.

1 Like

Yes me too

Yup agree

Really looking forward to the 737 Max series tho! Anything along the lines of ground crew stuff, weather stuff, or this winglet/winglet-less option for aircraft would be insane to see too

3 Likes