What type of passengers do you hate most?

I hope it isn’t a duplicate.

• Seat kickers
  • Those who recline their seats to the maximum
  • Singers
  • Bawling babies
  • Those who have to go to the toilet all the time
  • Smelly passengers
  • Pilot-passengers
  • Everyone.
  • Make love, no hate.

0 voters

1 Like

My least favorite is people that ask “why?”. As in: “Please turn off your electronic device or place it in airplane mode”. Passenger responds, “Why?”. Because those are the rules for the airline. Same with moving seats into upright position and stowing carry on’s in a quick and courteous manner. Don’t ask why, just do it.

13 Likes

Everyone… <---- Only that can describe it

3 Likes

I really hate the passengers who are clueless as to what’s going on and freak out on takeoff and landing. Not that I’ve sat next to them, but I’ve heard people start freaking out.

9 Likes

What’s ‘Pilot Passengers’?

Im assuming they’re like backseat drivers.

5 Likes

… In a two / three / four or fifth row all passengers left and right of me.

people who make noise and have no respect for others.

3 Likes

People who think they are the owner of the aircraft.

4 Likes

Everyone. I prefer an empty plane then a packed.

3 Likes

What exactly is a pilot-passenger?

2 Likes

Like if babies are terrible

Oh and those who think they know about aviation very much.

3 Likes

Please don’t beg for likes. It makes you sound desperate ;)

8 Likes

Ahahah here in Italy the life is like this

2 Likes

Those people who sit right behind you and have no knowledge about aviation and they say stupid things but then they recognize that you are talking about aviation and they listen to you and say the exact same things to their partner…

18 Likes

I hate the people that recline their seats to the maximum. I have literally never reclined my seat, I don’t like it, I don’t know why.

4 Likes

I hate the ones that avoid luggage fees by bringing every possible items onboard the plane. Overstuffed bag that wont go in the overhead, blanket, regular pillow, beats headphones, neck pillow, usually wearing sweatpants and crocs.

Seconds is people who don’t look in the mirror before they leave for the airport. Really, I get wanting to be comfy for the flight but c’mon.

Third is the people who jump up at the end of the flight. Dude, you are in seat 32A. I think we are going to wait a bit.

8 Likes

The people who pick window seats and close the shade the entire duration of the flight.

Then why pick the window? :(

24 Likes

On landing my step brother asked me if part of the engine fell off, I told him it was the reverse thruster. After we got to the gate he goes up to the captain and says, “Those reverse thrusters looked really cool” I wanted to shank him 😂

9 Likes