What to do when people ignore instructions on Training Server?

What should I do when I’m practicing for IFATC and i get someone with 1 mill+ xp ignoring your taxi instructions and taxiing to the opposite end of the runway?

Is there anything I can do as I want to be as preferential as possible so I can practice for my practical exam.

2 Likes

Ignoring them is your best bet. Also, XP and grade have nothing to do with how skilled or obedient someone is.

8 Likes

No unfortunately, you cannot do anything. The best thing to do is open a quiet airport with a few runways (KSSC is good) and open up and ATC Tracking Thread, so people know to come and fly with you.

Otherwise you just need to ignore them.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

No problem! Anytime.

1 Like

I’ve done all of that I’m at EFHK and I have a tracking thread:

2 Likes

In that case, you just need to ignore them, as said previously. When you pass your IFATC exam, you won’t have that problem!

1 Like

A tracking thread is your best best to get the serious pilots. Also avoid using an airport in a popular region. LAX, SFO, EGLL, etc.

3 Likes

Is HEL/EFHK a good choice? Also what are good airports to control at?

1 Like

I spawned. I am at runway 33. I will fly some pattern :)

Callsign: InfinityFlight 511

As I said before, my favourite is KSSC. It has two parallel runways, perfect for patterns, and is not too big, and not too small.

1 Like

EBLG is also good. I did my practice there… 🤷‍♂️
2 long parallel runways, suitable for almost aircraft, and still a little airport. The perfect choice if you ask me.

3 Likes

If you’re giving real, good instruction and the pilot doesn’t follow it, it’s TS and that’s what it is 🤷‍♂️

If you’re giving crazy instructions to contact other frequencies and other random stuff and the pilot ignores you, I’m on the pilot side.

My favorite airport to practice at is GCLP, it has 2 long runways and has many stands, it also somehow has a steady flow of traffic, you can always get 3-5 aircraft every half hour.

1 Like

Same I always use GCLP and EBBR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.