What to do when nobody listens to you | ATC Playground Server

Heyo!

I was controlling ground at Kuala Lumpur International when I realized barely anybody was listening to me! It was frustrating! Then, others left my frequency for no reason- so I sent them on Guard Warning, but they still would not cooperate. And also, I was not being obnoxious in any way. If anybody could help me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-CaptainSean

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this happens a lot in the PG. Try going for IFATC Advanced where people listen. That’s why I am trying to pass the tests so I can do it for “Real”.

1 Like

I dont know…I would join IFATC but I dont comply :(

3 Likes

What do mean you wouldn’t comply?

1 Like

With the requirements

2 Likes

Well until you have the requirements, you just have to deal with idiotic pg pilots :/

1 Like

ikr- its too true xD

1 Like

This happens a lot in PG, you might want to check out IFATCPG :)
Click here for more details.

1 Like

Don’t associate IFATC with the playground server. That’s just ATC on playground.

3 Likes

Trolls everywhere on PG. It seems that the majority want to only communicate with their takeoff airport and then the destination. I have the most problems with pilots passing through my airspace and disregarding my request for contact. Like they said, it’s the PG. Love the good, try to ignore the bad.

1 Like

It’s not IFATC please read carefully :)

1 Like

I know the struggle of PG. I just recently joined IFATC, and it is amazing. My advice is just try to cope, know your commands, and most importantly, be comfortable with sequencing. Then try your hand at the IFATC tests! Trust me, if you know what your doing, they’re not that hard. I passed both on the first try.

1 Like

The title said IFATC originally and I changed it to say ATC. I read it throughly, for the record.

1 Like

I would keep going around.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.