What time are most ATC online?

I live in Australia, so it’s kinda hard for me to sync up times, so I was wondering what time ATC is most active so I can get some realistic time in the sim?

2 Likes

I usually fly around 20:00 - 23:00 Zulu. It always seems busy then, especially on TS1

3 Likes

When you say TS1 are you talking about server selection? I can’t seem to see any option to change server besides expert/casual etc.

1 Like

Yes I’m talking about the Training Server which is normally the busiest in terms of ATC. Especially in SOCAL

1 Like

Around 1500Z-0200Z should be busiest

3 Likes

Ahh yeah, I see what you mean. I fly on there quite often, but as it’s so busy you don’t get a lot of realistic ATC, or people that don’t know what they’re doing.
I’ve only just recently started on Expert and would love to fly with some serious ATC

Ok expert may vary but there’s normally at least one busy region at that time of the day. And of course ATC know what they’re doing so far more realistic

1 Like

So pretty much 11pm until 10am for me! Haha

Bugger.

1 Like

Any time from 18:00PM-20:00PM on the west or east coast of the US normally causes a lot of traffic

Im in East Africa so…maybe 8 hours after me…Australia is ahead of me by 5-9 hours so… @Jon_Kirk your call

Yeah, Australia sucks when it comes to syncing with the US.
12 hours ahead in most places makes anything difficult.

Oh well.

2 Likes

Hi,I controll the most btw 19:00 23:00 Zulu time,I’m speaking about the Expert Server.

I live in Aus to, so in the morning is your best bet!

Go and promote IF downunder and we’ll get more ATC’s in that area soon enough ;-)

I’m in Brisbane, Australia! I control in the afternoons on weekdays and late nights on Weekends (Expert)

If mostly starts to get busy between 1500-1600 zulu, then the european players come online.

There is normally a gap in service from around 7z to about 11z as there is little traffic. But the time change in the US has affected those times in the past week or so.

1 Like