What things are stopping you from playing Infinite Flight?

Hey, I am in 6th grade right now. I have school which sucks. Usually, I do medium haul flights (2-4 hours). But my homework is getting really big, so I dont have time for IF. And I dont want my parents to think that this game is a bad influence.

What’s your obstacle?

8 Likes
  • school
  • life in general
  • mother
16 Likes

Don’t really have any, school isn’t even one and i am a senior (Grade 12) I have next to no homework. The only obstacle would be my body, if i didn’t have to sleep i’d be non-stop flying, but i gotta sleep. Sleep is my biggest one👍

10 Likes

Also, my parents always seem to look at me weird cuz I keep doing these 12 hour long flights on the weekends. But my mom accepts it as my hobby.

8 Likes

School, family, other hobbies etc.

4 Likes

School, homework, work and sports.

During the weekends I probably have more time than normal but my teachers Iove it to give me their awful homework for the next week. A goodbye to my spare time. IF teaches me more though…

5 Likes

That is true

1 Like
  • Work
  • Wife
  • Kids
  • Housework + Garden

Sport is good for long flights.

3 Likes

Not able to buy subscription…

And also school and exams yes

2 Likes

Sleep…
Lots of homework

• Grade 2…

I got 4 violations in a stall whilst climbing at 31,000ft at Mach 85 at 1800fpm.

Real life — price

• School
  • Family
1 Like

Work (flying airliners)
Significant other
Working out (seriously stay in shape)
Friends

I am amazed you are in 6th grade and know how to do long haul flights already. If I were you, while doing a long haul flight, buy aviation books and start learning how to fly in real life. Turn your hobby into a career (and while you study while flying, your parents will understand your passion for aviation). If you are in the United States, concider picking up the “Pilots handbook of Aeronautical knowledge” and the “airplane flying manual” both published by the FAA. You can download them for free off of the FAA’s website or buy them on Amazon or such. Good luck!

6 Likes

No subscription!

1 Like

My vacation. 🏖️🤷‍♂️

Hay take that back don’t put your mom just kidding

Lol tough life

Wow didn’t know that thanks for the tip

Thank you for saying that. I was starting to feel old seeing all of the school and homework.

A love of flying knows no age thankfully.

2 Likes