What the best Windows PC for Infinite Flight?

Hello!

I may buy a Windows computer, and, I would like to know what can be the best configuration for a smooth gameplay when Infinite Flight will be available on PC.

Any ideas, advices?

Minimum requirement for any Games: Asus MB, i5-i7, 8gb RAM, 4gb VRAM, 256gb SSD, 550Gold Power Supply, 1-2ms Gaming monitor. Mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse. Keep in mind this components should be well known brands, if you can’t afford it buy second hand, never buy cheap brands. With cheap stuff PC will crash everyday.

Ok, whilst that would be a good setup if you had the money, some of the items on there are definitely not essential. Things like a Mech Keyboard and Mouse and a Gaming monitor are good to have, normal versions of these will be just fine. This will certainly max out the game if it comes out, but a cheaper setup can still give you a good experience. If you want PM me for a list of brands I would be happy to buy.

4 Likes

Processor and grafic card is the most important thing when building a good PC. DOnt be cheap on those

1 Like

Also, don’t neglect your power supply choise. I would certainly go with at least bronze rated one from corsair. You don’t want your house on fire from a cheap brand do you?

1 Like

For Money, the best will be less than 750$.

I already have a MacBook that costed me 2000 euros, I can’t pay too much this time!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It will be available one day. Matt said it!

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, but if it come one day, I don’t won’t to buy a third computer.

If you want to build your own, PcPartPicker is the way to go.

1 Like

2k 0_0 You spent 2 k on that… crap ? :D

Well dude you can build a really good pc for 700 dollars

1 Like

Agreed. If you do a bit of research and learn where you can and can’t cheap out you can build a decent machine. Also, living in the US helps…