What should my next step be?

Hey guys, I’m fairly new to Infinite Flight but have been practicing with the Cirrus and am confident in my abilities with it. Now I wondering what would be a good next stepping stone for me (I’m willing to purchase an aircraft). Please help me out with a few suggestions. Thanks!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

If youre willing to buy an aircraft I would recomend the 777-300er it handles pretty good.

1 Like

B77W and B738 is a joy to fly

1 Like

Can’t beat any of the 737s as a great base to learn from as a stepping stone to the heavies. Handles well and it’s lovely to fly with some cool liveries

Hey man i highly suggest you get the 737-800 as a base to learn, its handle like a joy cant really talk bad about it. Plz don’t buy the 777-300er or any of its series as of yet due to how it handles and the fact that it needs a ton of on hand work before you can be really good at flying it, im still learning to fly it after 2 months. You coul also check out the ERJ series, they all are great currently they auto pilot has been reworked making it fun to fly, you could also try to jump into the 757 as i really love the way it fly but needs a bit of work to learn to handle. Yeah thats my suggestions hope you pick up the 737-800 if any planes in its series.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

@Chad_Garnett… Step up slowly Chad… Moving to the “X” Plane is a good approach… Reciprocating to Jet is the accepted norm. Once you master the GA Jet I suggest you move up to a Regional people mover than to the 737 & finally to the big fat Trash Haulers. Stay away from the Fighters for now. Work toward a commercial ticket first. Fighters can wait… One small step for you then one Giant Step to sore with Eagles! Good Luck… Mad Max Sends

3 Likes

Cessna citarion X is a stable plane that is a dream to fly.

Work your way up the ranks with the 737, 757 or 767, then 747.

2 Likes

I hate the 737 because when im in a 3000 fpm dive with the engines at 40% POWER and it STILL loses speed

Why in the world would you descend at 3000FPM with the 737 in the first place :rage: . Buddy if you need help to know when to descend and at what rate you should be doing it i sure could help you just let me know.

Happy Landings :sunglasses:

Landed the 737 smoothly on my second try (had to go around). MY approach was still a bit hight but I definitely enjoyed flying it. It got off the ground pretty quickly though. Is that normal?

Yes that normal depending on your weight, normally rotation speed for the 737 is around 123kts to 135kts if you have a normal weight setting. but glad you went the 737 path trust me that plane won’t let you down and its worth the money.

thats funny his a crazy man who decends at 3000fpm

If you’re looking at a heavier prop plane, C208 is a nice ‘workhorse’ plane. It handles a little differently due to higher weight and high wing design, compared to the Cirrus, so possibly give that a shot?

Otherwise - Citation X is a good step up, then moving onto the Embraer and Boeing 737 models, and so on.

1 Like

I was stalling but my point is thats unrealistic even in a 1000fpm the engines have to be at 60 percent to keep my speed

That’s realistic, engines don’t usually spool to idle on approach, that would be dangerous as the engine spool up time will be way too long in case the pilots need thrust quickly, it feels quiet as you were acclimatized to the noise in cruise.

1 Like