What should my next flight be?

Hi everyone, this is my first time trying to set up a poll, so feedback is greatly appreciated.
I am trying to decide what my next flight should be. I came up with these options, but I am split between them. Here they are:

• KMIA-EGLL (American)
  • PHNL-RJTT (United)
  • KJFK-EHAM (KLM)

0 voters

Like I said, constructive feedback is appreciated, so feel free to share how I can improve my polls.

2 Likes

Anything in/out of Hawaii is very pretty scenery, and Japan is the best! @Thunderbolt

2 Likes

Vancouver, any departure to the East is pretty good.

1 Like

I really like when I flew from Tahiti to Perth over Antartica in a private MD-11. You could also do it on the 747-SOFIA or Qantas 747/787.

I think I might actually choose PHNL-RJTT. It makes sense, as I am already flying to PHNL, and then I can just reprogram my flight plan. Thanks for the help everyone! BTW, Does anyone have any feedback on the poll? Anything I can do better or add? Let me know!

A poll is a poll. No problems with it.

1 Like

No, I know, but because this was my first time doing one, I want to make sure that there were no problems with formatting or anything else like that.

As long as it has a meaning behind it, you’re all good.

Great! Thanks for participating, everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.