What should I play IF on?

Hey IFC, I have been playing IF on my personal phone and I am now starting to realize the bad effects the game has on my battery. I have an IPhone 13 Pro. What IPad/Tablet do you guys recommend so I can fly without the fear of hurting my phone. Price range up to $800 :)

Regards,
Ethan

1 Like

iPad Air 6 is what I use

2 Likes

I play Infinite Flight on an iPad Series 8 and Google pixel 3, and the game runs very smoothly on both devices

2 Likes

I have an iPad 7th gen and it gets pretty hot during takeoff and landing, especially if I’m at a large 3d airport with lots of other users. However when I’m cruising with low power mode on sitting on a charger it runs great. I like to leave my device on the charger only on cruise and let it use some battery on takeoff and landing.

4 Likes

I’d recommend the iPad Air or iPad Pro

1 Like

Hi! I would recommend checking out Device Compatibility Thread 22.3 - Built By Us For You!, as it is a great guide on how different devices run IF.

2 Likes

I personally recently purchased the iPad A13 Chip from Apple for a relatively cheap price. It packs a great punch with the A13 processing chip. Perfect for games like Infinite Flight.

-Chris

1 Like

I’d suggest a standard iPad (9th gen). Plenty powerful for a $350 USD (if im not mistaken) device. It utilizes the A13 SoC, which is a little out of date (for reference the A15 is the current on the A-line of SoCs), but still powerful enough to run IF for a good number of years to come

Correction: $330 USD

1 Like

I would recommend you to look for something like iPad mini 6th generation.I’ve been using different models of iPad mini since 2015.)
Now I’m on iPad mini 5th.

1 Like

I use an iPad 6 generation and it runs fine max graphics I just use low power mode for flights and low brightness

1 Like

I play on iPad pro 11 inch and its veryyy smooth

1 Like

If your budget is $800, I’d suggest purchasing the iPad Air.

1 Like

The iPad Air, I highly recommend it! :)

1 Like

I play on the latest iPad Air. Runs perfectly no faults at all. I’ve done many ultra long hauls no problem with max graphics, 60fps, and brightness up. The thing is a beast and is overall the best performing iPad within your budget. Some of the other options that were mentioned above are great if you don’t want to spend at the top of your budget.

1 Like

I used to use an iPad 5th gen, now I use an iPad 6th gen, but later this year I am going to upgrade to an iPad Air 4.

1 Like

I’d recommend a device you can comfortably afford. Don’t break the bank. That being said, I have the iPad 6 gen, and it works well.

1 Like

If you’re ok with phones, I highly suggest the iPhone XR. I run the highest graphics possible and never had any issues

1 Like

Same i have it too and its great and cheaper than others, but i use my ipad since i dont want my personal phone destroyed

1 Like

I moved from my IPhone 12 to the new IPad Mini and I haven’t had any problems since the switch so I recommend that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.