What should I invest in? POLL!

Hey everybody,
I still have a bit of money left on my giftcard and it’s enough for 1 more region or plane.
I decided to rather spend it for a region as I have all of the planes I wanted to have already.
What region of these do you think is the best? :)
I’m mainly interested in New York and Seattle, but just vote :)

• Hawaii
  • Paris
  • New York
  • Seattle
  • South Florida

0 voters

Thanks!

Just giving you a reason: on IF live (don’t know I whether you have a subscription - if not ignore this comment) the regions NY and Seattle are always empty - never saw anyone on there yet. Hawaii is used once in a while though.

1 Like

oh ok, thanks for the info!

If you’re gonna be flying in live, Paris is a complete ghost town, the others aren’t used much, Hawaii has occasional use.

Hawaii is a beauty! It’s got a good mix of big and small airports, and although it’s not a hotspot like Southern California, it does get some good live traffic from time to time.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Hawaii 100%, especially if you want to fly on the advanced server.

2 Likes

Have you bought it yet? Share it with us. We helped you choose. You bought New York? What!!!

2 Likes

Hawaii is the Advanced ATC’s favorite region.

3 Likes

Not THE, but its in the top 4 for sure.

Of course, it’s a very well put together region with everything being very realistic 😉

Not saying that this is the region many advanced ATC prefer, I love it.

FNF should take place in CDG or JFK sometime

Normally I would say that you should buy a plane, because with a plane, you can fly in the region you wants. Nothing depends on something.

And with a region, you have to fly in this region and have to accept it when the region is empty.

And this is a point which other users before me wrote in the comments.
It’s the side of infinite flight which I don’t like. I bought London and Hawaii, 2 nice regions, but sadly empty.

Well but you decide, I can recommend Hawaii because of the big area and the long route you can fly.

I have over 300 Live hours in Seattle and at least as many more in Solo. It is a huge region with over 200 airports and offers everything all the other regions offer in one region. And I am still discovering new things.
I am absolutely mystified why it isn’t the most popular paid region??

3 Likes

i am equally as confused too. So-cal is a boring region after a bit. London, CDG, and Hawaii are the best. never flew in Seattle but have live+ so i maybe will soon

I totally agree with you. SoCal is very Boeing after a few hours of flight time - the only interesting things are airports in mountainous regions like KPSP. Although you can get this in the Denver region at Aspen even better

3 Likes

Personally I am not a big fan of Paris and New York region as all the major airports are next to eachother :( not like Hawaii where you can simulate a real flight!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the comments and votes!
I will purchase the Hawaii region then.
I’m a total newbie to IF live, but I have over 150 flight hours on Solo and I only have to collect a few more XP and experiences with live before I start with the Advanced Stuff ;)
But thanks for your opinions! :)

2 Likes

I have like almost all the passenger aircrafts, except for the 739, the 748 and 1 or 2 more I can’t remember atm.
It’s been a very long time since I last purchased a region and I was just looking for a new experience, that’s why I decided to rather buy a new region. But I get your point ;)

just gonna wait for christmas and live+ will be mine >:D