What should I expect from the expert server?

What should a noob (like me) expect from the expert server?

1 Like

Professionalism and serious users. Check the tutorials on youtube to learn more! :)

2 Likes

Coming from Tranning Server

1. Experience better ATC
  2. Better people flying with a higher standard of professionalism
  3. Overall a better environment to be in 😜
6 Likes

The reply from @ThomasThePro seems to sum it all up :) !

1 Like

Oooh! Sounds like a lot of fun!

1 Like

It’s basically training server, but with more serious pilots/ATC, ATIS, and rules are strictly enforced. If you’ve read the tutorials, you will have no problem! Just remember to follow all ATC commands when they tell you.

1 Like

Okay. I will keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Suggest you read this.

3 Likes

Coming onto expert server is a really different experience from the training server.

You will be controlled by qualified ATC controllers, and things are very professional in expert server.

If you fly into the featured airports regularly you would probably repeatedly see the same people too! 👀

I’d highly recommend checking out tutorials here on the forum or on Infinite Flight’s YouTube channel before you fly on ES!

1 Like

Click here to learn more about how to fly with ATC in the Expert Server after the 20.1 update! :) How to Communicate With ATC in 20.1

Also another tip, don’t feel nervous when going to a busy hub. I know it’s easier said than done, but if you know what to do, you will fit right in!

Once you’ve conquered a few flights. It’s actually pretty chill. Don’t worry about it. If you know what you’re doing, everything will be fine. Cheers.

Just don’t be too annoyed when you see people clowning around. Long as you maintain professional standards you should have a good time. The ATC expérience just makes everything better. Also, PLEASE DO RESEARCH ON THE HUB AIRPORT YOURE FLYING TO SO THAT YOU DONT END UP TAKING A WIDE BODY A/C TO SOME TINY AIRPORT (coughNTAAcough**cough)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.