What should I do while I wait for my Plane at the airport?

Hello IFC,
What should I do while I wait for my Plane at the airport? This year I am flying to Canberra and we have a really early fight and I don’t know what to do while I wait. I will fly out of Melbourne

Thanks

Matthew

2 Likes

Plane spot from terminal.

13 Likes

And make a flight report when done :)

Since your waiting, I recommend pre writing your flight report (ex. Hey guys, today I flew on AA… blah blah… we got to gate D6… blah blah… security was very long and we were delayed 30 minutes, etc.)

1 Like

One of my favorite things is to get some fast food, sit next to the windows, and just watch the planes roll by.

6 Likes

Just sit in the sitting area and wait patiently.

4 Likes

Watch How Ridiculous on YouTube.

5 Likes

Grab a beer?
Or a soda!

11 Likes

Watch an hour long documentary by Brian Cox on how saturn got its rings.

Yes, i watched it.

8 Likes

Planespotting? Grab a bite to eat before the flight you could even do what I do which is find your plane on Flightradar24 and track it

4 Likes

Bit Underage to grab a beer

Sorry I forgot to add the Root part

13 Likes

Ugh, early morning flights… I usually get a cup of coffee and a bit of food like croissant or something (not sure if y’all have that in australia, maybe roasted snake or something)
Then i just go to the gate, listen to some music and focus on not falling asleep

11 Likes

Maybe not come so early to the airport?

3 Likes

Go around the airport,caution to the international area they may think you are suspicious.Go get an Coffee help with jet lag.

2 Likes

Tripreports! Always make these. Mine is currently in the making 😉

1 Like

Drink a coffee
and take some nice pictures and share them with us!

2 Likes

Play Infinite Flight!

3 Likes

Mate, I just have to say, that is the most hilarious comment I have ever read on this community. Good job 👍 🤣😂🤣😂

@Ash_Rand thinks so too 😆

5 Likes

Go around, make left traffic.

1 Like

G for food and browse the stores and look at the gates where planes are. It is what I did on a 4 hour layover at KDFW 3 weeks ago.