What should I buy? Don't suggest Live+

Some of you may remember my last topic, where I was deciding between the A319 and Dash 8. Well, I decided to go with the A319 because of its transatlantic capabilities for global. Now I’m deciding between the Dash 8, Citation X, and A318 for my next purchase. Tell me which one I should buy and why.

• Airbus A318
  • Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
  • Cessna Citation X

0 voters

1 Like

The liveries win mate. Plus, it’s the only “big” prop aircraft

3 Likes

Are the other two worth it? I’ve heard good things about the other two as well.

The C750 is a great choice! It’s very easy to fly.

2 Likes

In my opinion, the Q400 is the way to go. It isn’t like any other aircraft we have in our current fleet.

13 Likes

I agree with Henrik. The Q400 is a great blend of prop and jet and it’s completely different in terms of flight physics from any of the other planes.

4 Likes

I think you should definitely buy Live+.

26 Likes

Says right in the title.

1 Like

I would suggest live+ so you don’t need to ask strangers on the internet to make decisions for you.

19 Likes

I already said in the title. I can’t shell out $70 CAD at once.

1 Like

Come to the US, it’s only $50.

5 Likes

No thanks, I think I’ll pass :)

Why not? You don’t pay for healthcare or taxes…surely you have a few ruepels or whatever you guys use laying around.

8 Likes

XD I think I like my poutine and free healthcare.

1 Like

Needs to bet more on the beaver races.

2 Likes

As much fun as it is joking about Canada, I have to say that for the money you should definitely consider the Dash. It offers a flight experience that’s very different from the rest of the fleet. I’m sure that some might disagree with me when I say this, I think a lot of the jets fly similarly. So much so that to me it doesn’t really matter which one I’m flying. Sure some flap and speed settings and other flight behaviors are different but the flight of the Dash is very unique to itself.

3 Likes

Even though I love the Citation the Dash is very unique and fun to fly/look at.

2 Likes

Get the Dash-8, there’s no other plane in IF like it. We have plenty of jets.

2 Likes

You realize currency exchange means it’s the exact same amount of money…

3 Likes

But it sounds like less, so everything is better 👍🏻

1 Like