What short haul flight should I do?

Short Haul between 1-2 hours!

2 Likes

Panama City to Caracas on the Copa Airlines B737-800 is nice

3 Likes

Hey there Connor! There are some great resources for you. I’d recommend for you to check out this topic linked below, it shows recommended routes for all aircraft and I’m sure you can find something there.

5 Likes

I like CLT - ATL
AVL-ATL
SAN-OAK
SAN-SJC

Just to name a few

Another is the HI island hoping

1 Like

Maybe SPJC - SPZO ♥

1 Like

Panama City (MPTO) to San Jose (MROC) operated by Copa Airlines 737-800. It’s less than a hour though but stunning views!

3 Likes

I like MDSD - TNCM… The island views are fun, and that runway 10 approach is legendary.

NZAA - NZQN
Or NZCH - NZQN

NZQN has a tricky approach and it’s super gorgeous :)

2 Likes

qantas 738 YSSY - YMML

Not sure maybe EIDW-EGSS!

RDM-BUR. this is scenic, takes an hour and a half and the approach into bur is challenging. Use an Avelo 738.

LAX-JFK… but in an F-22

4 Likes

air bridge Rio and Sao Paulo

SBGR to SBRJ
latam /A319 - GOL/737/738 its Azul/A320/E195

1 Like

SBGO - SBBR
latam/gol

i agree! i had to go around 3x before landing 😖

2 Likes

Dallas to Milwaukee!

i tried that route for the first time and i had to perform 2 go arounds 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

2 Likes

I recommend Copa flights within Central America, like MPTO-MROC, MPTO-SKBO and MPTO-SKRG. I also do recommend YPAD-YMML, ZGGG-VHHH, VRMM-VCBI and WSSS-WMKK. They all are scenic and nice, you could also check out @GBKarp’s how to find a route to fly topic.

1 Like

What do you consider short haul? For me it’s 1.5 to 2.5 not counting pushback or taxi at both airports

Try to fly in New Zealand ! Plenty of aiports, routes and with a wonderful scenery ! You can also try to fly across Europe with the Alps ! ;)

1 Like