What’s Your Oldest Infinite Flight Photo

Mine is a departure from Dubai in April of 2018image

10 Likes

An Air Tran 737-700 approaching CLT. From 2018.

7 Likes

Mine is somewhere on the cloud 🤷‍♂️

Now I’m Android.

4 Likes

Hate to be that guy, but I found this to be kinda similar

By the way, here’s my oldest one. This one’s just before Live came out I believe

16 Likes

Meh I looked for something similar didn’t see that

2 Likes

But I was asking what’s your oldest photo

3 Likes

My oldest photo is taken in late 2016 and it’s a good old United 787, however I have earlier pictures on my Kindle Fire somewhere, just can’t access them 😒

Though I do have to agree with @Nate_Schneller, there are too many of these kind of topics…

4 Likes

I’d the mods wanna close this feel free to just their choice to decide if it’s different or to similar

1 Like

Back in 2015! Before global, tho I didn’t have live

9 Likes

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/096/Purple/v4/2a/80/9d/2a809dd8-7ad8-5784-a8c1-ac53792cc33f/mza_2946632580017886394.png

MaxSez… “In the beginning FDS created arm chair flight!”, and there was enlightenment. Max

22 Likes

That’s KSFO right?

4 Likes

Wow and to think how far Infinite Flight has come over the years

2 Likes

Ya cross intersecting runways early Infinite Flight 100% SFO

2 Likes

No ATC then, minimum rules, we just flew as our hearts desired. Them’s where the good bad old days… Max

4 Likes

I wasn’t around until the end or regions the global cams out. Pushing 500 knots in the Cessna was that ever a thing? Lol

2 Likes

I had photos of the old infinite flight back in late 2014 on my old iPhone however I don’t have that anymore. This was the earliest one I could find on my current one…

Phillipine Airlines 77W from Manila to Heathrow in December 2018.

4 Likes

Dis IF have missions

4 Likes

I have a lot of lost pics, but luckily some are archived in one of my old “successful” IG accounts

5 Likes

There used to be a Space Shuttle Landing mission, yes.

8 Likes

Shot well before global came out and just before I bought live for the first time.

6 Likes