What’s your most flown aircraft in Infinite Flight?

Southwest 737-800.

I clicked on short haul aircraft because that’s what I’ve flown in most nowadays and had really fun times as they allow you to take on challenging terrain and airports. Though I really love 'em, what I really wanted (and always flown with the most when I first started IF) were the long hauls like the (Garuda) 777-300ER and (Qantas) A380, but they’re at such pathetic physical state I stopped flying them for “realism” sake… particularly on night flights my favourite time to fly. Oh well, 1 high-tech state-of-the-art long hauler and my most favourite GA is confirmed to be in the works right now and I just couldn’t be happier!! P.S. I also love the MD-11.

1 Like

I picked short haul because I do a lot of patterns in the TBM. Other than that I just use the aircraft that airlines use in real life.

1 Like

I honestly fly the 777-300 and 787-9 a lot. It varies by airline however(will say I fly the United 787 kinda commonly)

1 Like

Mine actually is the Boeing 73G, it’s just so… Adorable.

I love flying the Boeing 787 Dreamliner family… It’s an amazing aircraft to fly on the simulator and great for medium and long hauls!

2 Likes

new cathay 777

Idk if it’s just me but I find the citation impossible to taxi

the a320 series mostly us operators like jetBlue, Delta, American, etc

2 Likes

I fly the A320 a lot for virtual airlines, and for casual flying around. It’s easy to fly, performs good, and lands nicely too. I also fly the E190 every now and then.

1 Like

Definitely the 773ER Specifically the Cathay Livery I have over 500 hours in that thing and probably like 300 on the airbus planes and 400 on other planes

My most flown aircraft is the A320 family.

1 Like

At the moment I love to fly the TBM although I tend to give a lot of the fleet some love. It’s soon going to be the XCub though because I’ll be in that thing all day! 😎

1 Like

Flying GA is fun! Can’t wait for the xCub tho.

2 Likes

Same for me :) I love to grease this beauty.

2 Likes

You mean butter 😂😝

2 Likes

Mine is probably the crj fleet. I like doing short flights from city to city

1 Like

The 787-9 Virgin Atlantic, I used to fly VHHH-EGLL all the time.

That’s a nice route to fly. You brought me up some ideas:)

1 Like

Mine is the A319/A320, as I fly realistic short-haul flights for SWISS and Edelweiss on the A220 (replaced in IF by the A319) and A320!

1 Like