What’s your most flown aircraft in Infinite Flight?

Hey guys, I was wondering about your most flown aircraft in IF.

My most flown aircrafts are from the a320 series. I like doing some short hauls in Europe or America. I personally love airbus more than Boeing and I’m not a big fan of flying the 737 in IF. To my opinion the A320 is easier to fly when I talk about takeoff and landing.

But let’s see what your most flown aircraft is. What’s your reason you fly it so much? Make a comment if you want :)

• short haul aircraft
  • long haul aircraft

0 voters

4 Likes

777-300 AA Livery usually

Or 787-10 Etihad

2 Likes

I don’t really have any. For the long hauls I use all of the real planes that the airlines use for that flight.

16 Likes

I agree with @A350iscool, I typically try to fly the real aircraft that is used on that route…

3 Likes

Same here. And because these days I don’t have as much time, it’s usually shorter flights, which airlines do in smaller aircraft usually.

1 Like

A319 Delta
A330 Delta

SWA 737-8AS, I love southwest

Super Decathlon. Probably around 780 hours spent flying it.

4 Likes

Either the 737 series or the 787 series

Usually fly an A321 or A320, 737s as well as 757s are also common for me.

The Citation X or SR22 for me. Wish I tracked my total all time hours in each.

4 Likes

How about them physics tho 😂😂

I love the 757 also I hope it gets a rework soon 🤞

2 Likes

AA 738. I love every American Airlines livery on that plane.

1 Like

Citation isn’t bad. Actually great for some overseas routes.

Me too man, both American liveries look great and it has a wide variety of liveries on it.

1 Like

If I flying at Infinite Flight. I always fly on a B777 plane. Especially the B77W Garuda, i always flies according to the real GIA route. I rarely fly another plane. Only use B777 every day.

somehow I didn’t feel bored with the B777 and didn’t want to try another plane

1 Like

Any livery 737 fam I love them!

Sadly it is the Citation x

I’m a huge fan of long haul aircraft.

777s, 787s, and A380s.

the 747 is questionable because I never butter it.

3 Likes

Cessna Citation and MD - 11F. The Citation is a nice little private jet, and the MD - 11F is a really fun plane to fly. It’s very different to control than other planes. The ladings are challenging, that’s why I fly it so much.