What’s Your Favourite Thing About Infinite Flight?

Hey everyone,

As the title suggests, I’m wanting to hear what everyone’s favourite thing is in/about Infinite Flight

-Alpha

3 Likes

Everything but most of all the graphics

2 Likes

LIVE INSTRUMENTS

nuff said

2 Likes

Great thing about infinite flight is infinite flight as a whole!

Without this great community infinite flight wouldn’t be the same!

Also having global and many aircraft and liveries to choose from makes this flight simulator unique!

2 Likes

Firstly, Because The Global region of course and also the “Low power mode” is great for battery savings

3 Likes

My favourite thing About IF is IF. When i start to play, people are starting to watch game hiddenly. This is the greatest game which is providing realism.

1 Like

Flying with other people easily, and being able to fly the whole world!

2 Likes

“Infinite Flight”. That title reminds me of the addition of The Global update back that time. Before that, there was no “Infinite” Flight.

Right now you can fly out any direction around the world, towards the Infinity. ;)

1 Like

I like it is online game

1 Like

Being able to discover the world and see different places! It helps keeps things fresh :) especially with the huge range of liveries and aircraft to choose from.

1 Like

Honestly, the IFATC. I remember getting vectors the first time l, and now I try to always fly into active airports.

1 Like

That their A350 model will not look like this

Credit to RFS for their A350 with 767 winglets

5 Likes

There graphics aren’t as good from the picture

1 Like

It’s definitely Global Flight!
We can fly around the world🌍

1 Like

No they are not. That’s full graphics

I do not have RFS btw, that is from YT

1 Like

Well I’m thankful for infinite flight graphics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.