What’s your favourite plane to fly in IF right now?

Hey people 👋I was wondering, what’s your favourite aircraft to fly in IF right now? Mine is the A319.

Duplicate, future reference, utilize the search bar:) if a topic is “Old” Doesn’t mean it’s inactive, topics are inactive if it’s been months since nobody has said anything in it:)

2 Likes

I like a lot of them, the 757 is an awesome plane but the physics are awful, I like the 777 because I can always butter the landings and for some reason I like takeoffs, but I also lime the A320 because I always fly it in the Alaska livery and the cockpit is amazing

1 Like

Ok, right? And what’s exactly the problem with having a post similar to another post by accident?

1 Like

well it simply clogs up the forum

1 Like

If you have the same post its going to get closed by a mod. Just post your thoughts in the original post!

It’s a duplicate, which means you did not search. Your supposed to search to see if there is a similar topic already open. You did not. Now, duplicate threads just clog up the forum. If you need a tutorial on how to search, PM me. I’ll help. :D

4 Likes

I agree, the cockpit is amazing! I tend to just like flying the smaller planes in general because for me they tend to be easier to control in general while flying.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for telling me, I will use that for future reference. Thanks 👍

3 Likes

Alright thanks for telling me 👍

Md11 / Dc10 for me

1 Like

No surprise there, they are planes both consisting of excellent features.

1 Like

Probably the 777 or the 787

1 Like

Or the A320

1 Like

Yes especially as the 777 will soon be renovated 😃

1 Like

Yes, cannot wait for that👍

1 Like

757? No I’m kidding I would say the 737 family

I think you should continue in the thread that @Alphadog4646 linked as that’s the original topic.