What’s up with this/concerns

I want to know why people have there cargo Doors or passenger doors open during the flight is it an accidental thing does it help them fly better I am confused I see it like every day. I think it would be cool feature to add to IF to put a button in ATC saying please close your doors or something on the line of that

What do you guys think of this idea don’t know if someone else has made a topic like this but just wanted to express my feelings

Hope this post doesn’t get shut down but if this concern has already been expressed please shut the post down

Another thing I wanted to ask the community and ATC members is what grade do you have to be to report users in the expert server who are acting like maniacs and you’re controlling ATC and you tell them to hold short and he’s been holding short for a couple minutes because there’s traffic coming into KATL and he takes off right through another plane landing and you tried to report him and you can’t I am a grade 4 right now and about to be grade 5 in a month just waiting for my violation to go away

1 Like

im sorry but is this on training server or expert?

some people forget like me last time I opened my doors by mistake at EGLL and restarted the flight

2 Likes

I was on training but still seen this on expert service to

so training server is meant for practice and learning. They get some violations though.

On expert server, only staff, mods and IFATC members can report pilots

The doors are also a bug that appears sometimes. So on their end, they might have closed but on yours it is not

3 Likes

A few things, your view is different from them, you might be seeing their doors open but for them their doors are shut.

Granted, some people might actually forgot about their doors and not realize but considering the past of seeing this, their doors are more than likely closed.

You must be an IFATC member (Apprentice or above) and controlling on the Expert Server. You are currently an Observer with no Expert Server access. The Training Server is for pilots to learn how to fly and control before moving on to the Expert Server, so there is thus no justification for reports; it’s a learning environment. Feel free to apply for IFATC if you would like to control more experienced pilots and have the ability to maintain a more professional airspace. See the topic below.

oh did not know that thanks for telling me

I already tired to apply I want to join sooo bad

Thank you for your interest in IFATC. Unfortunately you do not currently meet the requirements for recruiting.

Requirement not met:

• You received a LV2 violation on January 7th, 2022. You must not have any LV2 &/or LV3 violations 60-days prior to you applying.

Please re-apply on March 7th, 2022.

Hi,

I’ve noticed this on Expert Server, coming from the IFATC point of view. Sadly there is nothing that we can do to let a pilot know of this. If you would like something like this, head to the #features and look something like this up.

As per becoming an IFATC member, head over to this thread and apply once you get back on Expert Server. Also not on TS you cannot report people, and it has been said that it is training and no report button will be implemneted.

Until then, you can use an ATC Tracking Thread and other resources to stay current and prepare for the Practical Test. Watch out for those violations and you should be good to reapply on March 7th. Good luck!

so wait and re-apply on march 7th. It’s just the requirements that have to be meant.

you can keep practicing your skills on training server for the time being

I think I would want to make it a feature but don’t know how and I already tired to sign up fro IFATC and they said Thank you for your interest in IFATC. Unfortunately you do not currently meet the requirements for recruiting.

Requirement not met:

• You received a LV2 violation on January 7th, 2022. You must not have any LV2 &/or LV3 violations 60-days prior to you applying.

Please re-apply on March 7th, 2022.

yep I understand and to some people it may not be a Big deal to them sort of like they don’t care about someone you is complaining about someone door being open you know what I mean

1 Like

That is because of the number of violations in 60 days that you recvied.

on March 7th, 2022 you’ll be able to apply to IFATC again if you did not receive more violations.

yep I am fully aware of that I am just waiting patiently and that about all you can do I could of been grade 5 along time ago but violations killed me so I got back to grade 4 about 2 weeks ago and I am loving it 😊

if there is nothing else to be said from anyone could someone close this post down or keep it up for anyone to read does not matter to me

This is a bug on the ATC’s side, they have their doors closed. It will show that they’re open on your end on occasion.

1 Like

Thanks so much sir

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think you’re allowed to control on Training Server if you are IFATC.

I was never IFATC I was just controlling because I was bored and was taking my Control very seriously and then some pilot is being dumb

1 Like