What’s the matter with aviation meme topics?

They would think of it as people having a good time. In the SIVA Slack there is a channel which is dedicated to aviation memes. If there is one there I don’t see why we can’t have one here.

1 Like

Jeez this really blew up over a simple question. Maybe if y’all take a break from the IFC for 5 minutes you wouldn’t have to argue over this.

2 Likes

Then you post your memes in the SIVA Slack :)

Yes, I agree. I don’t understand why this is so heavily watched

2 Likes

I just wanna make it clear that memes can easily get out of hand quickly and require extra moderation. They gave us a chance and it didn’t work. They are banned for a reason and it will stay like that until the foreseeable future. Memes can be hurtful and offensive. People take things too far these days unfortunately. If you want to see aviation memes go onto YouTube as there’s probably a handful of people that make them.

3 Likes

Whose arguing? It looks like we are all having a civil conversation. I hate when people jump to start mini-modding when they aren’t mods.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand why EVERYTHING is so heavily watched. It’s beyond weird

2 Likes

Agreed!! Good point

1 Like

I agree! Thank you!!

2 Likes

The forum isn’t all fun and games folks. This is an official forum for an application not a meme and joke around forum about aviation.

1 Like

Well, why can’t we have fun? This isn’t VATSIM and we also aren’t certified airline pilots. Come on, let us have fun

4 Likes

dude the whole point of the flight simulator is to have fun

5 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to have fun in IF…

6 Likes

I understand that, a simple meme topic isn’t going to make it not an official forum.

3 Likes

This is the forum not the simulator. I’m taking a step back from this thread as it’s getting out of hand.

1 Like

facts!!! So true.

1 Like

I know, this is for fun

1 Like

I’m sorry argue but this forum is for all of aviation. From flight simming to IRL accidents.

2 Likes

Bottom line, cold hard truth… It just gets too messy and it doesn’t bode well for the community. It fits in other places but not here on IFC. Remember, this is a public forum so we have certain standards and guidelines to abide by. Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns.

18 Likes